Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    SCP leaving charlton - as a player - marked the point when i was older than every member of the squad...
  • Options

SCP leaving charlton - as a player - marked the point when i was older than every member of the squad...

I'm still younger than the sum of our two oldest players.
  • Options
    When you mention that something smells like white horse oil and no one knows what you are on about.
  • Options
    Still got a bottle from the sixties one wiff and I'm back in the dressing room.
  • Options
    You have not got a scoobie who the player on the front of the FIFA game is.
  • Options
    Welly said:

Still got a bottle from the sixties one wiff and I'm back in the dressing room.

Same for creosote.
  • Options

Marco Reus... Borussia Dortmund Striker
  • Options

When you mention that something smells like white horse oil and no one knows what you are on about.

Is it considered weird to like that smell?
    ;)
    @DaveMehmet, DONT just don't. ;)
  • Options

Marco Reus... Borussia Dortmund Striker
    Cheers I had to google it ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="AFKABartram">When a 'successful night sleep' is not based on how much sleep you got, but the fact you didn't go a piss

In the bed?
  • Options
    When you've already said the same thing only a matter of seconds earlier.
  • Options
    When you've already said the same thing only a matter of seconds earlier.
  • Options
    When the highlight of your week is supplementing posting on Charlton Life while watching great British bake off.
  • Options
    You've seen half a dozen refurbishments to The Bugle Horn.
  • Options
    When you see the name "D'Margio Wright-Phillips" and wonder if anyone is called Burt Smith any more.
  • Options
    OMG! But to make me feel young again we lose out in a cup competition.
  • Options
    You've just written a post about being wasted in Tiger Tiger by Covent Garden and realise it was at least 20 years ago.
  • Options
    That promising youngster Lee Bowyer has now had and finished his career, farted about on a lake in France for a few years, pitched up at my club and now looks like Garry Nelson from 20 years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You are 55 on Friday and still thinking you don't look it even though your body tells you that you do.
  • Options
    You don't look anywhere near it @kimbo :-)
  • Options
    I've just got my free bus pass.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    On a dark morning in your bedroom, you put your pants on inside out AND back to front!
    And yes......I've done it.
  • Options
    When your birthday cake candles cost more than the cake!