Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC YouTube Match Highlights

Mentioned this in another thread, but was wondering if the match highlight shown on CAFC YouTube channel are edited by the Football League and directly uploaded to the website, or if the media team have some sway over what is shown. I say this as this weeks package shows the beach ball protest, the Data Technique Pinocchio's and a Grim Reaper in the crowd, but strangely enough not the pitch invasion, which is all things you would presume the regime would not want to be shown on relatively big social network channel - unless someone behind the scenes was up to a little mischief.

Either way these things can only gain us more coverage and support.

Comments

• Options
    My mate was watching the match at home (He's not a Charlton fan) and was really surprised when Sky chose to show the pitch invaders after we scored our first goal... I know it was for different reasons yet usually when people do this, the cameras pan elsewhere.
  • Options
    After a long spell of (bizarrely) not uploading match highlights to the YouTube channel, a 2min package of highlights from Reading have made it onto the CAFC YouTube channel.

Hallelujah!

• Options
    I assumed they stopped adding highlights to the YT channel in an effort to encourage sign ups to Valley Pass.