Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Amanda Staveley has links in Abu Dhabi

I guess Henry is hinting she's the woman mentioned with the Middle Eastern guests
    If Staveley was there on Saturday, that's pretty significant, with her contacts and reputation

As long as it's not Zabeel again...
    Of course it could be Henry on a wind up
    No wind up just wild speculation.

Getting closer and closer to 2019. Only @Uboat and I have realised that @happyvalley will have to rely on future events at that point.
    It was actually Amanda Holden
    Amanda Holden would ensure we can attract a few more players to The Valley.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Addickted said:
    Wasn't she the go-between for the proposed sale of Newcastle?
    Think she would have been the Owner
    She would have been the chair and public face, I don't think she was the money. 
    Yeah sorry thats what I meant
  • 1995 - lads trip to San Antiono. Great year...
  • edited September 2019
    1995, Eric Cantona kicks a nigel, also Kent win The Sunday League.
    He didn't kick the **** hard enough!
    Can't beat a bit of Bruce Lee on a twat of Nigel.
  • Bloody hell. The one game we could done with winning and not have the useless manager disgracefully sent off  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    @Airman Brown is there more to the link to be people in front of me or am I now the basis of our takeover hopes? 
    Don’t panic. I am categorically certain that those people were put there by De Turck, not basing it on sightings - useful though they were.
  • Are the Aussies still really around though? Bunch of time wasters. 
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    As previously mentioned I’ve had Amanda Staveley in my cab a few times and have quizzed her about her football links and suggested cafc as a much better value alternative to Newcastle. 
    If she is now involved I’ll happily take some credit 😊
    Acworth will soon claim that he sent her an email 4 years ago and take the credit for it anyway.
  • 1995: After a long wait, I lose my virginity to a 3rd year drama student. She was very gentle,... despite having hairier legs than me.
    I guess you never went to Spec-savers before hand.
  •  said:
    Yay here we go again!!

I'm now immune to it
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    1995 God's gift to women and one that is most knowledgeable of all things cricket was born. 😜
    I thought Geoffrey Boycott was older then that ! 
    I don't wear hats, come from Yorkshire or talk about sticks of rhubarb! 
  • 1995 God's gift to women and one that is most knowledgeable of all things cricket was born. 😜
    I thought Stuart broad was older than that
  • 1995 God's gift to women and one that is most knowledgeable of all things cricket was born. 😜
    I thought Geoffrey Boycott was older than that ! 
    You beat me to it (although mine was more modern and realistic)
    1995 God's gift to women and one that is most knowledgeable of all things cricket was born. 😜
    Indeed. Mine was totally tongue in cheek .....

...especially as I have met the honed, toned, high cheek boned young canters ! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!