Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Belgium (3rd place play off)

Who's watching? Come on England!

Comments

• Options
    Not me

Novak v Rafa
    Then
    Serena v Angelique
  • Options
    Love the comedy of when the mic picks up the singing of each separate person really clearly.......
  • Options
    Watching it and can't really understand why anyone who has been passionate about England this World Cup wouldn't. Sure, it's a meaningless game really and a real comedown after the semi-finals but I think it's important to get behind the team in what could be our best finish since 1966. Plus the Golden Boot should be resolved in this game and if Kane scores he will have the most goals since Ronaldo in 2002.
  • Options
    Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Of course I’m watching it!
  • Options

Watching it and can't really understand why anyone who has been passionate about England this World Cup wouldn't. Sure, it's a meaningless game really and a real comedown after the semi-finals but I think it's important to get behind the team in what could be our best finish since 1966. Plus the Golden Boot should be resolved in this game and if Kane scores he will have the most goals since Ronaldo in 2002.

Because 3rd or 4th doesn't matter.

I'm watching the tennis.
  • Options
    Watching it
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    What has happened to Danny Roses socks?

Full of holes, looks like he could do with some moth balls!

Maybe he’s had a bat in the bathroom?
  • Options
    Great start
  • Options
    Going to be a right pasting I'm afraid. Think I'll go watch the tennis
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 Belgium 4 mins
  • Options
    They look like they really want it
  • Options
    This formation has been sussed out. Press us, we pass it back to the keeper, hoof it, concede possession.
  • Options
    Dier and Rose showing why they didn't start games
  • Options
    I’ll turn over when the Novak Nadal match finishes!
  • Options
    They can literally play the counter attack approach. We aren’t good enough to open them up and so the know they can just let us come at them and then pick us off
  • Options

I’ll turn over when the Novak Nadal match finishes!

Same here. This is a fantastic match
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I remember Rose was very good going forward a couple of years ago. What has happened to him?..... Injury?
  • Options
    Belgium outclassing us.
  • Options
    Good play by us last five mins. Belgium always dangerous on the counter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

sam3110 said:

I remember Rose was very good going forward a couple of years ago. What has happened to him?..... Injury?
    He injured his knee against Man City the January before last then was out for almost a year and Ben Davies became Spurs first choice LB.
  • Options
    Better from the lads. Loftus-Cheek playing well.
  • Options
    I'm watching the rest of Rafa v Djokovic before I turn over. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much.
  • Options
    Ooh thought that was 1-1 when Kane was running onto it.
  • Options
    To be honest... You don't expect to see England dominating possession in a latter stage WC match, yet here we are!

Brilliant play by Sterling. It's only happening for Kane from the penalty spot.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

sam3110 said:

He injured his knee against Man City the January before last then was out for almost a year and Ben Davies became Spurs first choice LB.
    No wonder...... What a shame.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

sam3110 said:

Any theories on why Kane's been blowing out his arse after 20 minutes?
  • Options
    Chunes said:

JohnBoyUK said:

sam3110 said:

Wouldnt be surprised if it comes out he broke a rib against Colombia.

He took a massive whack to the ribs and hasnt been the same since
  • Options

Chunes said:

JohnBoyUK said:

sam3110 said:

Southgate said he was fine after the Croatia match.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Chunes said:

Chunes said:

JohnBoyUK said:

sam3110 said:

Southgate said he was fine after the Croatia match.
    Managers always say that.

He isnt gonna come out and say Kane is 50% but we had to play him as we didnt want to play Welbeck