Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic 2018/19 Season Preview

Hi all,

Just had a read of this preview written by a fan. Agree with most of it and tbh I can't wait for the big kick-off

d3d4football.com/charlton-athletic-201819-season-preview/

Lee Bowyer for Prime Minister!

Comments

• Wildly optimistic as far as I'm concerned. Yes, the nucleus of a good team is there but once again we are stretched too thin. If the takeover fails, believe me, we will struggle big time. At the moment I wish the kick-off could be postponed for another two months.

• " ...... but the singing of Taylor is a big boost given his ability."

• edited July 2018
    Or for an alternative season preview, please see below.

• .....which combined with our creative players like Reeves and Forster-Caskey can be lethal. Igor Vetokele (as long as he stays) can form a clinical partnership with Taylor, making top 2 seem a realistic possibility.

Ah well 2 of the 4 players he mentioned are already out for at least 3 months each.
    Maybe he'll want another go at a preview.
  • HarryLime said:

.....which combined with our creative players like Reeves and Forster-Caskey can be lethal. Igor Vetokele (as long as he stays) can form a clinical partnership with Taylor, making top 2 seem a realistic possibility.

Ah well 2 of the 4 players he mentioned are already out for at least 3 months each.

Might be a good idea!!
  • Atm heart says strong promotion push. Head says mid-table.
  • HarryLime said:

.....which combined with our creative players like Reeves and Forster-Caskey can be lethal. Igor Vetokele (as long as he stays) can form a clinical partnership with Taylor, making top 2 seem a realistic possibility.

Not going anywhere before January, injured for about 8 weeks