Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options

Laddick01 said:

tommyr said:

Ty Hilton having his game of the season and Ebron not even having a touch. Not my week this week

My safe bet QB has negative points, in with you
    Was that Big Ben? He turned it around!
    I would like to apologise to Big Ben
    I would also like to apologise to @PaddyP17 , my team scores over 40 points in the 4th quarter.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

tommyr said:

Ty Hilton having his game of the season and Ebron not even having a touch. Not my week this week

I would also like to apologise to @PaddyP17 , my team scores over 40 points in the 4th quarter.
    Are you apologising as a Steelers fan, fantasy player, or both?

Kill me lol
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

tommyr said:

Are you apologising as a Steelers fan, fantasy player, or both?

Kill me lol
    Wish I was a Steelers fan this season tbh
    That’s a double ouch for you though :lol:
  • Options
    first time I've left a 'questionable' in my team
    didn't play and lost by a couple of points.

won't be doing that again.
  • Options
    So last week o had big Ben against me and this week machines both 50ish points ... no chance lol
  • Options
    One thing I will say is I think AN scoring is unnaturally high on this league and maybe could do with reviewing next season?
  • Options
    what is AN scoring ?

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

what is AN scoring ?

I think that should have been QB not an must have been spell checker changing it.
  • Options
    Time to stack my team with Bills players on the logic that if they win, I'm happy with fantasy, and if they lose, then the Jags win.

Either way, it's not gonna be fun on Sunday...
  • Options
    My team is decimated. Hunt and Hill both out. Zuerlein too. Johnson injured

If I win this week it’s a miracle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Gone Saints heavy this week in Sky sports NFL challenge, Mahones smashed it this week. for me :) Over to you Brees
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Time to stack my team with Bills players on the logic that if they win, I'm happy with fantasy, and if they lose, then the Jags win.

Either way, it's not gonna be fun on Sunday...

I'm going all in on my love for Lamar Jackson this week and beyond.
  • Options
    Somehow managed to scrape a win
    My RBs combining for a grand total of 1.3 points was the highlight.
  • Options
    One day I will pick the right QB
    In 9 weeks out of 12 my benched QB has scored more.

Bloody Dalton.
  • Options
    I'm not sure why it says I'm eliminated from division contention, i.e winning the division in Division 1, when I'm 10-2 behind Chubb Lover, who's also 10-2 and we play each other this week? If I win it takes me to 11-2 and Chubb Lover to 10-3, so I'd win the division.
  • Options

I'm not sure why it says I'm eliminated from division contention, i.e winning the division in Division 1, when I'm 10-2 behind Chubb Lover, who's also 10-2 and we play each other this week? If I win it takes me to 11-2 and Chubb Lover to 10-3, so I'd win the division.

I just saw that too, must be a glitch.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

It must mean at it's current status.
  • Options
    Hey Darnold are eliminated from wildcard, finally... Looking forward to unleashing my newly acquired Travis Kelce on the rest of the bottom feeders.
  • Options

Hey Darnold are eliminated from wildcard, finally... Looking forward to unleashing my newly acquired Travis Kelce on the rest of the bottom feeders.

Fair to say my season somewhat fell apart, having been 5-1.

It's like I'm the Jaguars! Thanks, I hate it
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Turning an (awful) autodraft in to a wildcard spot isn’t anything to be ashamed of I don’t think, my highest ranked RB at the start of the season was Derrick Henry who was taken in the 4th and my first one drafted!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am really looking forward to next season now that I have got a much broader knowledge of players.

My auto-draft turned into a bit of a disaster despite me playing around with the order of selections.

1ST ROUND Le'Veon Bell - Sit out tosser
    2ND ROUND Jerrick McKinnon - injured reserve - no games this season
    3RD ROUND Travis Kelce - a success
    4th ROUND Greg Olsen - injured at start, cut him and claimed again week 9
    5th ROUND RUSSELL WILSON - Ok'ish
    6TH ROUND Sammy Watkins - only 3 games over 10.00 pts
    7th ROUND ROBERT WOODS - success
    8TH ROUND - Nelson Agholor - poor, has been added and cut 4 times this season
    9th round - DeVante Parker - only played 6 times this season with 1 double digit game.
    10th ROUND - DEVONTAE BOOKER - 29 rushes all season
    11th ROUND - Cameron Meredith - not played since week 5
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Yup, theres a header on the page now

"Some leagues are showing incorrect playoff clinching and elimination statuses. We'll have a fix out shortly!"
  • Options
    Had a nightmare lately.
    Gone from 6-1 to 7-5
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Am really looking forward to next season now that I have got a much broader knowledge of players.

My auto-draft turned into a bit of a disaster despite me playing around with the order of selections.

1ST ROUND Le'Veon Bell - Sit out tosser
    2ND ROUND Jerrick McKinnon - injured reserve - no games this season
    3RD ROUND Travis Kelce - a success
    4th ROUND Greg Olsen - injured at start, cut him and claimed again week 9
    5th ROUND RUSSELL WILSON - Ok'ish
    6TH ROUND Sammy Watkins - only 3 games over 10.00 pts
    7th ROUND ROBERT WOODS - success
    8TH ROUND - Nelson Agholor - poor, has been added and cut 4 times this season
    9th round - DeVante Parker - only played 6 times this season with 1 double digit game.
    10th ROUND - DEVONTAE BOOKER - 29 rushes all season
    11th ROUND - Cameron Meredith - not played since week 5

Always try and draft live if you can. You never know how it's going to pan out with other team's selections.
  • Options
    I see Mahomes has got a projected score of 30.77 this week against Raiders !!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Brees had 31 for me last week. Got 20, because he threw for 4 TDs (great!)... but 170 yards (eugh). Falcons offense just didn't give him bad enough field position lol.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Brees had 31 for me last week. Got 20, because he threw for 4 TDs (great!)... but 170 yards (eugh). Falcons offense just didn't give him bad enough field position lol.
    They ran the ball a lot in that game because the Falcons cannot defend the run.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

They ran the ball a lot in that game because the Falcons cannot defend the run.
    This is also true. Haven't the Falcons also basically got zero secondary, or indeed defensive personnel in general?
  • Options
    Scored 142 points and lost what a fucking joke
  • Options
    top two scores of the week in that game.