Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    When you gonna change your avatar !!
  • Options
    About now!
  • Options
    The cap gymnastics we'd have to perform to land Foles are a bit much for my liking. It would involve cutting Malik Jackson, probably Gipson now, Bortles, and a couple of restructures.

We then wouldn't be able to offer him any weapons, unless we trade the 7 pick away (possible but unlikely - maybe the Skins make an offer?) for some much-needed capital to draft WRs, who then aren't guaranteed to work out at all.

I'd rather we drafted a QB - ideally, trade up for Haskins - and save our cap room for when we need to extend Ramsey and Ngakoue. Defence wins championships, after all. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    The cap gymnastics we'd have to perform to land Foles are a bit much for my liking. It would involve cutting Malik Jackson, probably Gipson now, Bortles, and a couple of restructures.

We then wouldn't be able to offer him any weapons, unless we trade the 7 pick away (possible but unlikely - maybe the Skins make an offer?) for some much-needed capital to draft WRs, who then aren't guaranteed to work out at all.

I'd rather we drafted a QB - ideally, trade up for Haskins - and save our cap room for when we need to extend Ramsey and Ngakoue. Defence wins championships, after all. 
    A lot of scouts seem to think Kyler Murray is a perfect fit for the Jags. 
  • Options
    Jason Witten has just signed a one year deal with the Cowboys. I am so confused.
  • Options
    Jason Witten has just signed a one year deal with the Cowboys. I am so confused.
    Must have pulled a real rabbit out of his head to land that deal.

I'm so happy he's no longer an analyst.
  • Options
    That’s mad. 
  • Options
    Runs a 4.33 40-yard dash, but a terrible 3-cone performance surely lowers his draft stock. He's too big to be a proper wide receiver on routes other than go routes.

Also, we're apparently the only team in for Foles. That makes any deal more palatable if he can't command more money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This is both funny and incredible. I followed it and it led to my team, the Packers.
  • Options
    I get the Ravens if I follow it with my honest answers.
  • Options

This is brill, unfortunately ended up with Denver. So many years wasted cheering on the Panthers - I could have had a Superbowl!
  • Options
    I ended up with the Falcons, who were actually the first team I ever saw live. 
  • Options

I came out as a Panthers fan
  • Options
    When watching a movie, do you root for the bad guys? 😂
  • Options
    "Do you cringe at gruesome leg injuries?" straight to the Redskins, holy shit hahahaha
  • Options
    I came out at Broncos. Honestly! 
  • Options
    I got the Steelers which is who I would choose if I had a choice again .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumours that it's Murray #1 to the Cards and Rosen to be traded, probably to the Redskins. 
  • Options
    Rumours that it's Murray #1 to the Cards and Rosen to be traded, probably to the Redskins. 
    It's smokescreen season, Red. Though I would love it - LOVE it - if the Cards took Murray and traded Rosen. We'd then definitely be able to pick up Foles relatively cheap, ideally trade up for a better QB in next year's draft, and possibly not be cack in the future!
  • Options
    They reckon a 3rd round pick for Rosen at best though.

Would the Cards take such a hit ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

If they don’t think Rosen is ‘their guy’ and they think Murray is, yes. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    It's smokescreen season, Red. Though I would love it - LOVE it - if the Cards took Murray and traded Rosen. We'd then definitely be able to pick up Foles relatively cheap, ideally trade up for a better QB in next year's draft, and possibly not be cack in the future!
    MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

If they don’t think Rosen is ‘their guy’ and they think Murray is, yes. 
    I don't think it is a smokescreen and it's only two GMs/execs saying they'd give up a third. All it takes is one to give more and there's some QB needy teams out there. 
  • Options
    Ravens cut Weddle saving $7.5m. Here's hoping they use that to help keep Suggs and Mosley and take a safety in the draft. I think they'll trade down from the first and get a second round pick.
  • Options
    construction of the Raiders' new Vegas stadium is well underway as seen from my room this morning. Great location, I'm surprised they found somewhere so close to the strip

• Options
    Which hotel you at @rina
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    MrOneLung said:
    Which hotel you at @rina
    NoMad, 29th floor