Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Site won't load when using data

When I'm on mobile data all other sites load but not this one. Tried a different browser, cleared cookies/cache. Any ideas?

Comments

• You've been banned for that comment about AFKA on the Harriot thread and no one can see your posts.
  • Addickted said:
    You've been banned for that comment about AFKA on the Harriot thread and no one can see your posts.
    Who are you talking to I cant see the OP 😂😂
  • edited July 2019
    Works for me (Safari, iPhone 7). 

Could it be because the site loads as "Not Secure" (if it loads just "forum.charltonlife.com"? Have you tried typing "https://forum.charltonlife.com" into your browser? 
  • Short lived thread, updated the system and restarted and it's working fine now. 
  • Talal said:
    Short lived thread, updated the system and restarted and it's working fine now. 
    Happy to help
  • I'm having a problem with my phone.
    The other day, the site asked me to sign in - nothing unusual In that - but before it has always given the option to sign in as Redskin which I click, and I'm immediately signed back in.
    On this occasion, there was no option to do so, and having no idea of my password, pressed the option to reset it. I was then told that my request could not be authenticated, and that was the end of that. Have tried several times, but always with the same result.
    I'll readily admit to being a dunce with this sort of thing, but does anyone have any suggestions? Ta.