Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan match tickets [21/09/19]

13»

Comments

• Options
    gonna give a wigan slappy a go the weekend. 
    You've advance booked a prostitute ?
    Cheaper if booked more than 48 hours in advance. Lowest ‘fares’ normally released 6 weeks before event. Friends & Family and other discounts apply. 
  • Options
    Cheaper if booked more than 48 hours in advance. Lowest ‘fares’ normally released 6 weeks before event. Friends & Family and other discounts apply. 
    The two together card saves you a bit
  • Options
    But no refunds if you miss your slot
  • Options
    Cheaper apparantly.
  • Options
    I take it there'll be no issues with walking up (well, driving up) on the day.
  • Options
    Be my first away game of the season. Sadly going to it alone as not growing up particularly near The Valley I have zero friends who support Charlton. One thing dragging my Arsenal or Spurs mates etc to a local ish away game, another thing to Wigan!
  • Options
    Just looked at the forecast, shorts weather saturday.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    You would say that even if it was snowing. 
  • Options
    Defo gonna be last Away day with the pasty whites out. Bring it on actually prefer these sort of trips instead of the local ones, boozing on train up and back makes it cheaper etc and more oppo to have a good catch up with your pals. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Not in Wigan It wont be
    Every game I seem to go to past the Watford gap it seems to chuck it down
    Went to Everton a few weeks back 80 degrees here in Kent yet cold and wet when we got there