Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• I bet Leeds will have a few in the home end.
    Block Q West Upper?
  • More then 21,000?.
  • barnehurst - blackheath - charlton jobs a gooden
  • Loads of Leeds in our end I presume 
    do not see why the club have not put this straight on restricted, leeds will have london based fans that have no hope of getting an away end ticket so will buy now. 
    do not see why the club have not put this straight on restricted, leeds will have london based fans that have no hope of getting an away end ticket so will buy now. 
    Bizarre really 
  • clive said:
    I hope that the railways can lay on an extra train or two .. the present service is barely capable of getting half a valley capacity away in good time and in some semblance of comfort
    It looks like exactly the opposite will be happening.

Buses replace trains between Lewisham and Orpington / Dartford via Sidcup on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September

Date:
    28 September - 29 September 2019 11:59 PM

Routes affected:
    Southeastern between London Charing Cross / London Cannon Street and Orpington / Dartford / Gravesend / Tunbridge Wells /  Hastings / Dover Priory / Ramsgate and London Cannon Street "rounder" services.

Engineering work is taking place between Lewisham and Orpington, and also between Lewisham and Sidcup / Dartford, closing all lines.

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/planned-engineering-work?date=2019-09-28#engineering-departure-board

Clive, I'm going into London after the game.
    This doesn't appear to affect the trains from Charlton to London Bridge from what I can see.
    Am I right ?
  • clive said:
    I hope that the railways can lay on an extra train or two .. the present service is barely capable of getting half a valley capacity away in good time and in some semblance of comfort

Buses replace trains between Lewisham and Orpington / Dartford via Sidcup on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September

Date:

Routes affected:
    Southeastern between London Charing Cross / London Cannon Street and Orpington / Dartford / Gravesend / Tunbridge Wells /  Hastings / Dover Priory / Ramsgate and London Cannon Street "rounder" services.

Engineering work is taking place between Lewisham and Orpington, and also between Lewisham and Sidcup / Dartford, closing all lines.

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/planned-engineering-work?date=2019-09-28#engineering-departure-board

This doesn't appear to affect the trains from Charlton to London Bridge from what I can see.
    Am I right ?
    from what it looks just the sidcup to london line is effected as it is off of a different peice of track from lewisham. 
    Bizarre really 
    and there is a history of large followed clubs doing it, every time we play leeds i have seen some in home ends, not all wankers but has been some behaviour over the years, the worst i have seen was a bloke with his kid who had his leeds top on - why would you do that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

Date:

Routes affected:

Am I right ?
    Can i suggest you get a bus to North Greenwich then tube it.
    Or do you want to share the train with thousands of pissed off Leeds fans?
  • clive said:

Date:

Routes affected:

Am I right ?
    I might.
  • clive said:

Date:

Routes affected:

Am I right ?
    I might.
    Wimp 😁
  • Surely these tickets should be restricted sales otherwise it could turn nasty. I really can't understand the people who run the tickets sales, do they not understand football.
  • after the game nip into either the bugle or bartrams let the crowds die down and then head off, the only last time i have really had to share train back to blackheath with away fans is stoke at home where it was 2 trains every hour, other than that usually all gone. 
  • Surely these tickets should be restricted sales otherwise it could turn nasty. I really can't understand the people who run the tickets sales, do they not understand football.
    Something for the CEO to take a decision on.
  • Every time we play Leeds there are loads in the home end. And unlike a lot of clubs they’re not quiet about the fact. Plenty of spats in the East last time we played them. Expect the same this time but I’ll be away on holiday so will miss all the fun.
  • The depressing 6-1 loss at the Valley last time I watched Leeds there needs to be well and truly purged from my memory with a Lyle Taylor hatrick, tickets purchased.
  • remember a few years back a couple of leeds fans were celebrating when scoring and ended up getting sent tumbling down the north upper - imo if you behave in that manner you deserve everything you get. 

our away end holds 3000 ample for them, hope we dont do anything stupid like give them more tickets. 

i see brum sold out so it is now on restricted - issue you have is London based Leeds fans who fancy seeing a local game and have no sort of priority at leeds as they wont be able to get a ticket in the away end. 
    3,000 is nowhere near enough.

They'd take 5,000 virtually every away game if allowed.  They have one of THE best away followings in the country.  Amazing when they have been in the 3rd division with us,  plus spending years doing nothing in the Championship.
  • I hope that the railways can lay on an extra train or two .. the present service is barely capable of getting half a valley capacity away in good time and in some semblance of comfort
    Probably have engineering works that day!
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope that the railways can lay on an extra train or two .. the present service is barely capable of getting half a valley capacity away in good time and in some semblance of comfort
    I'll be walking from Hither Green for this one (after getting the train there)....and back via Blackheath.
    now that is quite a hike .. I am staying in Bromley .. bus to Lewisham, DLR to Woolwich, then bus .. (I hope)
    We'll sort that out the night before mate.
  • remember a few years back a couple of leeds fans were celebrating when scoring and ended up getting sent tumbling down the north upper - imo if you behave in that manner you deserve everything you get. 

our away end holds 3000 ample for them, hope we dont do anything stupid like give them more tickets. 

i see brum sold out so it is now on restricted - issue you have is London based Leeds fans who fancy seeing a local game and have no sort of priority at leeds as they wont be able to get a ticket in the away end. 

They'd take 5,000 virtually every away game if allowed.  They have one of THE best away followings in the country.  Amazing when they have been in the 3rd division with us,  plus spending years doing nothing in the Championship.
    Same argument could be used for Fulham 1900 is nowhere near enough for us, but Charlton fans that go in the home ends celebrate and sing and then proceed to get a slap fully deserved imo ( yes I know it’s fulham and more chance of being invited for a jolly good day out at the polo ) but the example is there. 

its not a promotion game it’s a match at the end of September - so 0 extra seats need to be given imo.

Same argument could be used for Fulham 1900 is nowhere near enough for us, but Charlton fans that go in the home ends celebrate and sing and then proceed to get a slap fully deserved imo ( yes I know it’s fulham and more chance of being invited for a jolly good day out at the polo ) but the example is there. 

its not a promotion game it’s a match at the end of September - so 0 extra seats need to be given imo.
    I was not advocating selling further tickets, merely saying the allocation was insufficent for their following.
    I'll be walking from Hither Green for this one (after getting the train there)....and back via Blackheath.
    now that is quite a hike .. I am staying in Bromley .. bus to Lewisham, DLR to Woolwich, then bus .. (I hope)
    We'll sort that out the night before mate.
    Have sent you a text mate.
    Can any old one just log on and buy tickets or just turn up at the ticket office and buy tickets?.....surely you would need a red card/con number or supporter ID.
    Can any old one just log on and buy tickets or just turn up at the ticket office and buy tickets?.....surely you would need a red card/con number or supporter ID.
    until its put on restricted sale yes anyone can buy a ticket/ create a fan id. 

I was not advocating selling further tickets, merely saying the allocation was insufficent for their following.
    point taken but how many championship grounds provide less than 3000 to the away following?

millwall and fulham are 2 off the top of my head. 

point taken but how many championship grounds provide less than 3000 to the away following?

Reading?
    until its put on restricted sale yes anyone can buy a ticket/ create a fan id. 
    Cheers.....a bit daft though isn't it?
  • Froggy66 said:
    remember a few years back a couple of leeds fans were celebrating when scoring and ended up getting sent tumbling down the north upper - imo if you behave in that manner you deserve everything you get. 

Reading?
    Brentford, Swansea....would be easier maybe to name those that would give you more then 3,000 (if requested)....ie Barnsley, Sheff Wed, Wigan....and Us. etc, etc.