Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading v Charlton | Sat 31 Aug 2019 | 3pm KO | POST MATCH Thread

Still unbeaten! Another outstanding performance, particularly in the second half. And a clean sheet to put us near the top of the table.

Happy Addicks!

Over to you.

Comments

• I don’t want this journey to end! Next stop Premier League (I can dream)! What a bloody start!
  • edited August 2019
    When's the last time we had such a fantastic start? So unbelievable!
  • Sponsored links:

• We love love you Charlton. 
    Great work lads, well done. 
    There will be 2500 making plenty of post match noise for the boys. 
  • Jessie said:
    When's the last time we had such a fantastic start?
    Under Phil Parkinson I believe.
  • Got the scoreline right just the wrong way around!  Unerring prediction skills as always...

Well done Lee and the lads, thanks all for the match thread, even posters who just post "FFS" and "No!", i love you all.

Up the Addicks!
  • Just in case anybody asks:

Attendance:
  • Oggy Red said:
    Just in case anybody asks:

Attendance:
    nearly all Charlton by the sound of the commentary :-)
  • Just enjoying this dream start. Thanks Ross and everyone else for the match thread.
    2nd in the Championship - how great is that.
  • Watched live ... and the joy of having watched every minute this season! Christ, I love technology...

Almost scored within a minute ... and then Bowyer just sorted them out at half time, Chuks was great, but we should have scored more... when we missed a few chances and Reading came back into it, that was the danger... but Bowyer will fix that... 

Gallagher almost scored a screamer...

This team are doing something special and another 5 games from now we really might start dreaming .... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:
    Just in case anybody asks:

Attendance:
    You're supposed to be at home, you're supposed to be at home....... Who are ya, who are ya  :D
  • We were great second half. Cullen and Gallagher were immense - like orrible snappy dogs all around yer ankles. Really controlled the game in second half - needed the second goal, and luvly, we got it !
  • Jessie said:
    When's the last time we had such a fantastic start? So unbelievable!
    It wasn't last season ..... and we still won promotion!

• Jessie said:
    When's the last time we had such a fantastic start?
    Under Phil Parkinson I believe.
    I hope this season will end much differently from that one!