Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buying on line for Leeds game.

Usually buy on the day, however thought I'd get a ticket on line for this one.  Had nothing but hassle this morning....got an OPS message say that transaction was still in process....said I could cancel but payment may still go through.  Checked my email and I have a confirmation that I'd successfully purchased my west stand ticket. What do I believe, and now for what ever reason I can't log out of ticket site.  I did get a message saying that my lap top wasn't accepting cookies for the site and that I should check my 'browser'....not to sure how to do that, can anyone help or should I wait till 1pm and call the ticket office (I emailed them and got an auto reply saying they would respond in 48 hours). Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
    not an IT expert by any means. In the past I've had trouble using my standard msn/bing browser. I now get to the CAFC site through google, and that works fine. I would think that if the email says you have bought the ticket, then that is ok. My tickets always arrive 2 days after I've bought online. 'The ticket's in the post' lol.
    Anyway, you still have got time to sort out any problems as annoying as they might be. 
  • Options
    not an IT expert by any means. In the past I've had trouble using my standard msn/bing browser. I now get to the CAFC site through google, and that works fine. I would think that if the email says you have bought the ticket, then that is ok. My tickets always arrive 2 days after I've bought online. 'The ticket's in the post' lol.
    Anyway, you still have got time to sort out any problems as annoying as they might be. 
    Thanks Lincs, all seems in order now, In think there was a problem with the site earlier, anyway emailed the ticket office and they confirmed every thing is fine and tickets will be with me soon.