Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** BOWYER'S MAGIC ***

edited September 2019 in General Charlton
Lee has done a fantastic job, and I'm not surprised. What a team he has produced with all of the uncertainty and lack of real funds. Let's face it, so far, the mans a magician.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
    And long may that continue. It dawned on many of us some time ago that he is special.
  • Options
    Clear evidence that only a member of The Magic Circle can deal with Duchatalet.
  • Options
    Good that you started a thread on Lee Bowyer.  There hasn't been any on this forum so far.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Sure he's built a decent squad and got them playing attractive football but what's he done about the awful catering at the Valley? Jury's still out for me. 
  • Options
    Sure he's built a decent squad and got them playing attractive football but what's he done about the awful catering at the Valley? Jury's still out for me. 

You forgot to mention the potholes in the West Stand car park.

Bowyer out!

• Options
    Fails the height test and he isn't Chris Powell..bowyer out 
  • Options
    It's begun 😀. 
  • Options
    Oh no. He's total shit and any fans or officials of other clubs perusing this forum should know Lee needs to be left to rot at little old Charlton. Steer well clear. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Oh no. He's total shit and any fans or officials of other clubs perusing this forum should know Lee needs to be left to rot at little old Charlton. Steer well clear. 
    Quite right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's nothing to do with magic, otherwise Derren Brown would be Manager of Palace.

• Options
    Bowyers success also has a lot to do with  the connection he has made with the fans who have undoubtedly been the 12 th man in most matches. 
  • Options
    Lee hasn't resolved Brexit. Useless.
  • Options
    I thought the kids were back at school now!