Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sales of Birmingham match

13»

Comments

• Taxi_Lad said:
    Be nice to see a 3k walk up Saturday 
    Would be logistically impossible what with it being restricted sale
  • Another opportunity to show the Johnny Robinson goal against Man U. 
    “Come on lads, now lets get the winner”
    Proper Charlton. 
  • CAFCBell said:
    Any kid that went on a cact course in the holidays was given a code to get two free tickets (1 adult, 1 U18) in the east stand, H block. 

Is there anything going on before the game inside or out for the 100th anniversary 
    Did not know this. My boy went this summer, wasn't told anything? Was this code via email? @c@CAFCBell
  • CAFCBell said:
    Any kid that went on a cact course in the holidays was given a code to get two free tickets (1 adult, 1 U18) in the east stand, H block. 

Is there anything going on before the game inside or out for the 100th anniversary 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d7a67a7da80b/former-players-set-to-celebrate-valleys-centenary-on-saturday
  • Sadly missing this one due to holiday in Canaries, back for Leeds though.
    Likewise, I am also missing tomorrow due to being on holiday in Fuerteventura.
  • I thought the club would have updated us.
  • edited September 2019
    It is going to be a nice day, there has been a break in football, we are second, I suspect it might be a good walk up.
  • ChiAddick said:
    CAFCBell said:

Did not know this. My boy went this summer, wasn't told anything? Was this code via email? @c@CAFCBell
    He was given a small gift bag and was a business card sized flyer with the code. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    It's looking like we might get 20,000 tomorrow.
    We need about 600 walk ups on a lovely sunny day.
  • It's nice to get 20,000.
  • Won’t get back from holiday in time gutted to miss it but got our Leeds tickets COYR 
  • Roughly about 5.2k left on sale on website with three blocks closed. 300 left in the covered end. 
  • This will push average to over 18k next stop average 20k coyr
  • About 4,900 left now....
  • Nice day get down the Valley.
  • What was the attendance in the end?
  • That Mendez chap tweeted 18,752 with 3,136 away fans 
  • Sponsored links:

• That Mendez chap tweeted 18,752 with 3,136 away fans 
    So 15,600 Addicks - 17,000 would have got us a 20k gate.
  • No Katy tax and a few more ticket windows open would have got us to 20,000 easily.
  • Christ knows where the ‘last few tickets in the Covered End’ nonsense come from. There were hundreds empty in Block A, B, N and M
  • Christ knows where the ‘last few tickets in the Covered End’ nonsense come from. There were hundreds empty in Block A, B, N and M
    Family stand half empty despite being sold out. As usual.
  • Sitting in the East Stand I can see that both quadrants are about half full & The West is at about 25% capacity from about the halfway line to the JS onwards.

I think people who go by the "tickets remaining" narative are being drawn into a game being played by someone. Who & why I have no idea but I would say dont assume that every seat "taken up" on the stadium seating plan has actually been "sold".
    I noticed that, in fact looked even emptier than usual. Got to question why people bother buying season tickets if you don’t go on lovely sunny Saturdays, outside of school holidays, after a break and with the team doing well
  • Sitting in the East Stand I can see that both quadrants are about half full & The West is at about 25% capacity from about the halfway line to the JS onwards.

I think people who go by the "tickets remaining" narative are being drawn into a game being played by someone. Who & why I have no idea but I would say dont assume that every seat "taken up" on the stadium seating plan has actually been "sold".
    Yep, though I really thought that wouldn’t be the case, you do wonder if there’s is some sort of managed strategy going on. There’s no doubt it helps build momentum when the tickets remaining keeps ticking down
    I noticed that, in fact looked even emptier than usual. Got to question why people bother buying season tickets if you don’t go on lovely sunny Saturdays, outside of school holidays, after a break and with the team doing well
    Is it not the case that people buy ST's there because they are cheap, enter the ground, and then move across into the North to sit where there's a better view?

Yep, though I really thought that wouldn’t be the case, you do wonder if there’s is some sort of managed strategy going on. There’s no doubt it helps build momentum when the tickets remaining keeps ticking down
    Ridiculous suggestion.

Only 1,452 left for the Leeds game - get in quick.
    Is it not the case that people buy ST's there because they are cheap, enter the ground, and then move across into the North to sit where there's a better view?
    Alternatively, cheap season tickets can mean affording to miss the odd few?