Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

Given the monumental popularity of the annoyances thread, what are the little things in life that please you? (Here's betting that this thread isn't a fraction as popular)

Arriving home to find that a drink has been poured for you.

Leaving a task at work for a while because you don't really fancy it, then just as you know you've got to get on with it being told that it's not needed anymore.

Getting a particularly tough question right when watching University Challenge and people asking, how did you know that? Even better if you can get a complete set of bonuses.

Any goal against Millwall - I had to mention them, every other thread does.

Comments

• A smile off a parrot, a little drop of claret...................
  • Eventually succeeding in getting a thieving Government body to waive a manifestly unfair penalty.

They really didn't want to do so despite being in the wrong and it took a few letters.

• Hearing your favourite song come on the radio
  • Hitting a 180
  • Hitting a 180

Hitting 100!

Success is subjective ... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

We've done this one before but I like this kind of thing so

1) spaffing
    2) urinating after needing a gauge for ages
    3) a nice, long, tapered crap. One that enters the water whilst still attached and stretching you like an assasin marine
    4) Charlton winning
    5) Millwall losing
    6) cats purring
    7) dogs with their heads out of car windows, tongue flapping in the wind, happy as pigs in shit

Don't forget a fart that changes key four times and bends the note on the last one, and is so rank the cat leaves the room.

Oh, and my kids playing together and laughing.

And a man having a really arrogant phone call falling off the train and dropping his phone
  • Hitting a 180

Hitting 100!

Making a 100 break.
  • A great steak that melts in your mouth.
    Not easy to find but when you do Mmmm
  • Hitting a 180

Hitting 100!

Making a 100 break.
    Making a 10 break.

As I said, success is subjective :-)
  • Waking up and remembering it's Saturday.
  • The morning fart.
  • edited April 2015

Waking up and remembering it's Saturday.

If you've just woken up and thought that, then you've got a right shit day ahead of you ... :-)
    Haha no, luckily!!

Bit dark for a Saturday morning!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Walking across a frosty field on a sunny winters morning and enjoying every crunchy step.

Dominecker Camels
  • Sitting on a train from London and seeing it change from boring buildings to green
  • Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.
  • Waking up and remembering it's Saturday.

If you've just woken up and thought that, then you've got a right shit day ahead of you ... :-)
    Wish it was....
  • a proper satisfying dump
  • seeing people out in public who are a lot uglier and dress a whole lot worse than me.

makes me feel good about myself.