Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Frank Lampard new Charlton coach?

Frank leaves America returning to London to take on a coaching role at Charlton Athletic. You heard it first folks ;0)

Comments

• Might as well play. He'd fit right in with our geriatric midfield
  • Maybe Card could run a spoof campaign about our next incoming manager.
  • Solidgone said:

Frank leaves America returning to London to take on a coaching role at Charlton Athletic. You heard it first folks ;0)

He'll be fighting Stevey G for the job

Or maybe (unlike when they played for England) they'll work together!

Can we high Mr Blobby or a clown to do a fake managers reveal @CARD
  • Because what better place too learn the ropes than our current miserable excuse for a professional football club.

He'd soon find out the only rope is the one tightening round his neck every day due to the utter, utter incompetence of the "SMT"
  • Solidgone said:

Actually, someone who,is never wrong posted this at 9.44pm.
  • Solidgone said:

He could be our saviour.

Maybe has enough money to even buy the club.

• We've all got enough money to buy the club for what it's currently worth.

Negative £100m.

That's about what I'd price a consistent £10m a year loss at.

Funding it after is the challenge.
  • Owner manager maybe?

Under Duchatelet, the people in white coats would be sent round by your friends and family pretty quickly to provide an assessment and the possibility of a successful intervention.
  • edited November 2016
    I think Rolands played an absolute blinder, just as we think our midfield is lacking in quality he decides to bring in Lampard and Gerrard, genius!
  • Sponsored links:

• Might as well bring back John Barnes for some extra pace as well.
  • edited November 2016
    More chance of biting my own arse than seeing Lampard in the Charlton dugout

No, katrein will do that for us:-)
  • Going back to Chelsea as a coach is the rumour. As is that Chelsea offered £50K a week and we offered much the same figure (£50).
  • Lampards 1st signing Jan Molby, It's the only way to make our current midfielders appear quick
  • It turns out that Frank Lampard was just a smoke screen (a large one at that) for the real target - Steven Gerrard.
  • Currently 11/10 favourite to the be the MK Dons manager
  • More chance of it being Frank Spencer
  • Sponsored links:

• Solid, you really have gone!
  • We'd be lucky to attract Frank Spencer.

Or Captain George Mainwaring
  • It turns out that Frank Lampard was just a smoke screen (a large one at that) for the real target - Steven Gerrard.

Currently 11/10 favourite to the be the MK Dons manager

I only put Gerrard up as a joke. The joke was clearly on me as he is actually in talks with MKD. Perhaps, though, the joke is on us because he wouldn't talk to us under this regime in a million years.

Who would have said a few years ago that we were less of an attraction than MK bloody Dons!!!!
  • MK Dons fans would of, I reckon
  • Rather have Frank Bough.
  • Did they have any?