Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sarr attracting interest from Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid

Comments

• D'you know what? I find these kind of threads about as funny as cancer!

I think everyone will open this knowing it is not about our Star Defender

I think everyone will open this knowing it is not about our Star Defender
    I didnt!!!
  • edited July 2017
    @Stig wont be impressed, I was sucked in :-)

D'you know what? I find these kind of threads about as funny as cancer!

Ease up tiger, clearly a bit of fun
  • He's a really good player Malang Sarr
  • edited July 2017

@Stig wont be impressed, I was sucked in :-)

Ease up tiger, clearly a bit of fun

Surely you mean an attack of the SARS virus.
  • Any relation to Naby?
  • Scoham said:

Any relation to Naby?

Don't think so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Any chance of a John Barnes/Luther Blisset scenario?

My wife's nephew was diagnosed with cancer yesterday. #justsaying.
  • edited July 2017

Three of my grandparents have had it, two of them died from it. Both of my parents have had it and I've had it.

I'm not unsympathetic to it and I wish your wife's nephew the best of luck with it.

Perhaps I could have been a little less dramatic and if I've offended anyone then I apologise. I most certainly would have used different language had I not been so drunk so much but by the time I had sobered up someone had already quoted me so there was no point in deleting my post.

However, these threads are, in my view, a million miles away from being funny, they're not clever - as in there's no intricate humour in them, and there is no ambiguity. The titles are, basically, deliberately misleading and there seems to be quite a few of them.

Three of my grandparents have had it, two of them died from it. Both of my parents have had it and I've had it.

I'm not unsympathetic to it and I wish your wife's nephew the best of luck with it.

Perhaps I could have been a little less dramatic and if I've offended anyone then I apologise. I most certainly would have used different language had I not been so drunk so much but by the time I had sobered up someone had already quoted me so there was no point in deleting my post.

However, these threads are, in my view, a million miles away from being funny, they're not clever - as in there's no intricate humour in them, and there is no ambiguity. The titles are, basically, deliberately misleading and there seems to be quite a few of them.
    It's a thread on a football forum. If you thought it was about Naby that's on you. To everyone else it's just not that serious.
  • if anyone actually thought it was gonna be about our very own Naby then they want their heads testing
  • if anyone actually thought it was gonna be about our very own Naby then they want their heads testing

I would have been more believable if the teams mentioned were Melchester Rovers, Jossy's Giants and The Dog and Duck.
  • Don't like the cancer reference but he has a point when will the "bent sign" one rear its head again.

Except there is a humour around it... I mean seriously... Does anyone believe any big club would be interested in Naby Sarr?

Maybe a MASSIVE club but not a big club.
  • Don't like the cancer reference but he has a point when will the "bent sign" one rear its head again.

3 in one morning...
  • Dazzler21 said:

Except there is a humour around it... I mean seriously... Does anyone believe any big club would be interested in Naby Sarr?

There's a scene in Arrested Development where Tobias Funke sneaks around a Hollywood studio, loudly saying (to nobody in particular) "Have you heard about this Tobias guy? Apparently he's the real deal!" in the hope it'll help him get an acting gig.

I'm wondering, if we spread a lot of stories about Nabby Sarr. If we post them on Reddit, contact the newspapers with hot tips, talk about it on Twitter, refer to him as "League one sensation Nabby Sarr" enough, and keep landing stories connecting him to Stoke, maybe... eventually... Stoke would buy him.

• Sponsored links:

• Ahh you mean a bit of subliminal messaging with some supraliminal messaging tied in...

They'll have no choice but to think about buying him...
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Dazzler21 said:

There's a scene in Arrested Development where Tobias Funke sneaks around a Hollywood studio, loudly saying (to nobody in particular) "Have you heard about this Tobias guy? Apparently he's the real deal!" in the hope it'll help him get an acting gig.

I'm wondering, if we spread a lot of stories about Nabby Sarr. If we post them on Reddit, contact the newspapers with hot tips, talk about it on Twitter, refer to him as "League one sensation Nabby Sarr" enough, and keep landing stories connecting him to Stoke, maybe... eventually... Stoke would buy him.

He could never do it on a cold, wet Tuesday night in Stoke.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Dazzler21 said:

He could never do it on a cold, wet Tuesday night in Stoke.
    We'd have to ask Katrien to tell us if he could.