Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson

Karl Robinson said that Yaya Sanogo should be banned for the rest of the season for his elbow on Anthony Kay when he was sent off against them a few weeks ago. Against Wolves the other night Anthony Kay committed a career threatening tackle on Michael Zyro and has not apologised! I am waiting for Mr Robinson to say the same thing about his player!!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3528334/Antony-Kay-say-sorry-horror-tackle-Wolves-winger-Michal-Zyro-says-Kenny-Jackett.html

Comments

• I'm still waiting for Antony Kay to apologise to Scott Wagstaff for the double tackle he did on him when we lost 1-0 up at Huddersfield when we won League One... He's a nasty player who deserved what he got from Sanogo!!
  • just as well that very few bother to watch them
  • I liked her on Points of View.
  • Not so good on the Weakest Link.
  • Not so good on the Weakest Link.

Goodbye
  • Just wished Sanogo had been banned for the rest of the season so I wouldn't had to witness such an inept display on tues night.
  • He didn't smack him very well as the bloke got straight back up!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
    TelMc32 said:

Robinson is your standard rent-a-gob scouser. Best to ignore!

and nows hes our bloody manager have to agree my thoughts havent changed :wink:
  • Karl Robinson currently on Channel 4
  • If we sign Antony Kay at any point can I be the first person to call Charlton bingo on the original post?
  • I wonder what Gobbo is thinking right now....here we are almost in playoffs, Oxford mid/lower table.
    |ok, we all know we wouldnt be in play-offs with him but thats not how Mr Robinsons mind would work.
  • I know what he will say - I always thought they would make the play offs!!!!
  • I know what he will say - I always thought they would make the play offs!!!!

Of course he will claim his team managed play offs under difficult circumstances. Thing is mate your just a poor man's Bowyer
  • Sponsored links:

• We played UCD in our last game on what was Wednesday 12th last year too

I reckon he's got a bird out there. :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

We played UCD in our last game on what was Wednesday 12th last year too

Either that or hes gone back to get his caravan.
  • RedChaser said:

I reckon he's got a penchant for Guinness, white pudding and alter boys

Didn't we get absolutely murdered by UCD then he blamed the travelling from Limerick (where the game before was) and said something like well they're in the middle of the season and it was our 3rd game in 3 days.

Maybe don't arrange 3 games in 3 days against teams on opposite sides of the country then.
  • edited July 2018

Didn't we get absolutely murdered by UCD then he blamed the travelling from Limerick (where the game before was) and said something like well they're in the middle of the season and it was our 3rd game in 3 days.

Maybe don't arrange 3 games in 3 days against teams on opposite sides of the country then.
    Yeah they beat us 4-1 - Remember it was always someone else's fault

Prior to Charlton v Oxford this season he'll probably moan about Bowyer's inability to get us promoted via. the Play-Offs after all it was all Robinson's hard work for the majority of the season that got us into that position only for Bowyer to ruin it when he took over
  • We were booked in for this season's pre season at Portmarnock again but that got changed when Robbo was sacked and Roland decided he didn't want to pay for it

Nice hotel to be fair
  • Working his magic again, Oxford 4th from bottom five game winless streak 😂😂😂