Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EFL Test Passed?

Heard from a fairly reliable source that the Australians have passed the EFL tests and now just(?) the cost to be finally agreed - although thought that had been but that was what I was told

Comments

• Great stuff. Gives me confidence it may go through in the next 2 years now.
  • You can say that again  :):)
  • Say what again?
  • You will in another two years  .
  • Addickted said:
    My contact at the EFL said that he was told there had been no further movement - though that was last week.

I will ask again tomorrow, but he's not happy with me at the moment as I suggested that as a Fulham fan he needed to be shamed for his teams abject performance over the weekend.

He’s bloody lucky he has a friend like you caring about his bowel movements. Not many blokes would delve that deep in conversation. And he’s in a dizzy about your Foolham comments. You are banged to rights pick him up.  Tut...what’s this world coming too? ;o)
  • Tests passed a week after the transfer window closes....

Rumours of sale start a week before the Window starts....

• Sponsored links:

• Better off posting this on the Sale thread?
  • JamesSeed said:
    Better off posting this on the Sale thread?
    We have a thread for the Sale rugby side?
  • JamesSeed said:
    Better off posting this on the Sale thread?
    We have a thread for the Sale rugby side?
    I’m just thinking of Henry’s longed for promote. 
  • the amount of fucking around the aussies as have done i dont think we will be any better
  • the amount of fucking around the aussies as have done i dont think we will be any better
    Make you right, if they can’t be arsed to sort this out, it does make you wonder what they would be like, if they ever did buy us.
  • Addickted said:
    My contact at the EFL said that he was told there had been no further movement - though that was last week.

I will ask again tomorrow, but he's not happy with me at the moment as I suggested that as a Fulham fan he needed to be shamed for his teams abject performance over the weekend.

did he ever concede that his previous info which you passed on to us, that they had already passed the test in the autumn, turned out not to be the case? 

• Now what is going on with the CMS on this site today? 
  • Sponsored links:

• DFS doesn't have sales as long as us.

Their sofas ain’t as good either
  • DFS doesn't have sales as long as us.

Their sofas ain’t as good either
    Easy to carry though.

Allegedly  : :smile:
  • Addickted said:

did he ever concede that his previous info which you passed on to us, that they had already passed the test in the autumn, turned out not to be the case? 

As is the case with most info, he passed on what he had been told, without being able to get into specifics.

He contacted me first to say papers had been lodged and as far as the F&P test was concerned, this went through after some issues were resolved. He sticks by this.

It would appear that there is further scrutiny of owners outside of just this and I assume that is the hold up from what's been said by the EFL, LdT and others. 

I've been told nothing further of any other progress, despite my nagging and his contract is supposed to expire in six weeks or so.

• Just when you've given up hope for the 2nd 3rd 874th time someone comes up with something else.

When will this ever end?
  • Just when you've given up hope for the 2nd 3rd 874th time someone comes up with something else.

When will this ever end?
    Perhaps because hope springs eternal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!