Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ Beram Kayal signs a season long loan (ed. oh no he doesn't)++

Comments

• Scoop for Callum

WIOTBOS
  • What a signing this is. Always rated him and I'm proper happy with this. 
  • Will update my spready in the morning. 
  • Any recall?
  • edited August 2019
    Mike said:
    Any recall?
    Yeah; January option for Brighton

Only recall that truly bothers me though is Cullen (possibly Field) - West Ham will recall him if he's doing well (If he's doing shit we wont want him) and will sell him due to his Contract ending

If we do now loan out Lapslie and Morgan ourselves I hope to god we add in the same options
  • Sponsored links:

• Great signing  - will be brilliant if Hamed comes in too.
  • Love the guys coming through the door.
  • edited August 2019
    Great signing this, i'm really looking forward to Saturday. I keep forgetting we've also got Aneke to come back, he looked excellent against Villa.
    Hope Lee has some asprin as I'm getting a headache trying to fit everyone in the matchday squad

Unless Hamad is on loan then reckon it'll be Bonne who'll make way on the bench come Saturday

If he is on loan then imagine it'll be Gallagher absent
  • We'll do well this season. Have a good feeling. Bowyer will go down as a legend 
    Already is, in my book!
  • 4 loan midfielders, within the space of a few days we've gone from a shortage to a glut of central midfielders.

I've no idea how all of them play, and how we are going to fit them into our system. Are any of them attacking midfielders who can run with the ball like Aribo did last season?
  • What a signing. Surpassed my expectations with this one well done all involved. 
  • edited August 2019
    Interesting that he's mates with our old friend Dudu.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Seriously impressive signing. I thought he was very good at Celtic and then at Brighton (in the championship at least) he was fantastic, better than Stephens in their promotion season. The Prem was a step too far for him but very happy with this.
  • 4 loan midfielders, within the space of a few days we've gone from a shortage to a glut of central midfielders.

I've no idea how all of them play, and how we are going to fit them into our system. Are any of them attacking midfielders who can run with the ball like Aribo did last season?
    I don't know as much about Gallagher, but would have thought Kayal will be the Bielik replacement, with Cullen/Field the sides of the diamond and then Williams/Aneke for the Aribo role.
  • Can’t believe it, seriously good signing,
  • He’ll be our best midfielder since Andy Reid
  • se9addick said:
    Great signing  - will be brilliant if Hamed comes in too.
    They are inseparable so I reckon he will sign too