Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Never heard of him... Although the article goes on to say that Warnock told him to go to Edinburgh because of living costs in London rather than because we wouldnt be a good fit or anything
  • edited September 2019
    If we'd have got Damour, unlikely we'd have gone for Kayal, so win-win for us.
  • Never heard of him... Although the article goes on to say that Warnock told him to go to Edinburgh because of living costs in London rather than because we wouldnt be a good fit or anything
    I know our wage structure is peanuts compared to some clubs but even we can pay a London living wage!
    I know our wage structure is peanuts compared to some clubs but even we can pay a London living wage!
    Not to our matchday staff we don't.
    Of course but a Footballers living wage isnt going to be the same as me or you is it
  • He is right though Warnock. Of course he has lived in London. 
  • edited September 2019
    I’m surprised in that article that Warnock criticises the Valley Cafe, the kebab shop near the station and the pizza place in the village and that Damour then comments;

J’adore le fry up, le doner est la pizza donc je déménage en Ecosse”.
  • Warnock is a complete and utter plonker. We seem to be ok without this player, but to say a footballer can't afford to live in London is simply ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Could have had fun with the songs. Ma cherie Damour.
  • Never really fancied Warnock as a man but the loss of Damour really doesn't improve the relationship
  • Another reason  to dislike Warnock
  • Maybe Warnock was rewarded for getting the player to go to Hearts
  • To be fair we would never have offered him a 4 year contract. One year max. while Roland rules the roost.
  • Never heard of him and I don't mean Warnock.
  • off topic .. thanks .. I am a big Manhattan Transfer fan and have not heard this for ages
  • addick05 said:
    To be fair we would never have offered him a 4 year contract. One year max. while Roland rules the roost.
    How many players did we sign on 2 or 3 year contracts this summer?   About 5? Plus 2 with the option of another year that we control? Plus extensions for Pratley and Pearce?

No we wouldn't offer a 4 year contract, as that would be stupid, but your second sentence isn't correct is it? 
  • Colin is just a W****er
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    Gutting , another player I’ve never heard of, that we’ve missed out on.

Could have been my Cherie Damour.