Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ever been on TV?....

13»

Comments

• Options
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

'PARP'
  • Options
    ;-)
  • Options
    I was on TV last night. A Griff Rhys Jones programme on ITV I think. They filmed in our our office in the summer and I am featured when they panned around the dealing floor. Haven't seen it myself yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I was on TV last night. A Griff Rhys Jones programme on ITV I think. They filmed in our our office in the summer and I am featured when they panned around the dealing floor. Haven't seen it myself yet.

I saw that, lots of shouting going on, you work in Bishopsagte right?
  • Options
    I've just see Ledge on the TV !!!

In the crowd at the Heroes parade thing
  • Options
    Are you shouting hello to him? he might just hear you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I was on TV last night. A Griff Rhys Jones programme on ITV I think. They filmed in our our office in the summer and I am featured when they panned around the dealing floor. Haven't seen it myself yet.

Yeah, 155.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Are you shouting hello to him? he might just hear you.

Don't be a silly sausage , how on earth is he going to hear me !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Yeah, 155.

Thought I recognised the area/steps to the main road, other half works for a big law firm there and I have used the Sir Paul Pindar once.
  • Options
    The Paul Pindar? Indeed once is more than enough in there! Dirty Dicks opposite me is a good pub, by city standards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My missus works round there...
  • Options
    I was on the opening credits for the London Marathon for a couple of years running out of Greenwich Park back in the eighties.

Charlton v Exeter City was televised back in about 1980 and on the almost empty east terrace I spotted my wife, little brother and myself.

I was apparently the only white face in a sea of black faces in a crowd shot of the 1976 England v West Indies test at The Oval. A lot of people I knew commented that they spotted me.

I was (with many other pupils) on the news in the early sixties as a cheetah had supposedly escaped into Oxleas, Jack and Castle Woods.

I might have been on Chinese TV as I was interviewed about ZZ when he first played for us outside The Valley.
  • Options
    I was interviewed and shown during a BBC documentary on cancer treatment whilst working at UCH London.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]PeteF, who stood for the Valley Party got interviewed by Japanese TV at the Valley a couple of years ago - I Had the tape then he got it back from me - oh what a laugh we had at his expense. He has the tape hidden but one day we will get it on You Tube.[/quote]

That tape is so well hidden mate even my son has no idea where it is! glad they paid me, I had to stand on my own in the West Stand shouting some old crap, with Paddy Powell taking the mick on the touchline! They told me all the questions the interviewer was going to ask but failed to mention it wall all be done in Japanese!

I have moved on now and on Nov 5h will be recording a new TV show called the QI test!
  • Options
    Was on a programme called the A406 (i think), back in the 90's, out the back of the old covered end by the bar. They were doing something about the bloke with the drum if i remember.

Also made the pull out poster in the valley review showing baby Bent's goal against Wham away, first game of season. I was in the front row next to the goal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]PeteF, who stood for the Valley Party got interviewed by Japanese TV at the Valley a couple of years ago - I Had the tape then he got it back from me - oh what a laugh we had at his expense. He has the tape hidden but one day we will get it on You Tube.

That tape is so well hidden mate even my son has no idea where it is! glad they paid me, I had to stand on my own in the West Stand shouting some old crap, with Paddy Powell taking the mick on the touchline! They told me all the questions the interviewer was going to ask but failed to mention it wall all be done in Japanese!

I have moved on now and on Nov 5h will be recording a new TV show called the QI test!

You didn't tell me you got paid mate, where's me agents commission... LOL
  • Options
    I was in the background for an outdoors segment for the Jerry Springer show on one of my trips to Chicago. I got a free drink for my trouble.

And I'm on the play-off Final highlights vs Leeds at Birmingham.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]PeteF, who stood for the Valley Party got interviewed by Japanese TV at the Valley a couple of years ago - I Had the tape then he got it back from me - oh what a laugh we had at his expense. He has the tape hidden but one day we will get it on You Tube.[/quote]

I have moved on now and on Nov 5h will be recording a new TV show called the QI test![/quote]

You didn't tell me you got paid mate, where's me agents commission... LOL[/quote]

Just worked out who you are!!!! ha ha I invested it in the Club Shop!
  • Options
    In my defence Algarveaddick, I thought it came through Mr Portch! he left me the impression it was down to him!
  • Options
    Quote from ELTHAM ADDICK:
    "2) also the Full Members Cup Final v Blackburn.....I was the Mascot and still have the whole game on tape, plenty of close up's of me there, meeting Billy Wright and warming up Bob Bolder in goal before KO."

Any possibility of a copy of the game in some fromat or another? I'd happily pay you. That was my first ever CAFC game 'in the flesh'(7 years old). Great memories(the excitement of a child), though sadly a defeat. Thanks if you can.

I've been on the box a few times in my lifetime.

In the audience for an old late night, ITV slightly 'risque'(or at least trying to be) show called 'Carnal Knowledge'. T'was co-hosted by Graham Norton before his rise in the public eye.

An extra in a Rory Bremner political sketch in the run-up to the elections of '97.

3 Times on Portugese TV with an old band of mine.

Giving an interview about the Gala Bingo Hall in Tooting on a show called 'Sublime Suburbia', which focused on hidden historical buildings across the suburban UK. The building used to be an amazing cinema(Granada), theatre & Venue(played host to The Beatles, 'Stones, 'Kinks, Zep' & more over the years). The show was a precurser of the show Suggs hosted recently(which I forget the name of, maybe 'Hidden London'?). I was the bingo caller there at the time of filming & I spoke of my displeasure that it wasn't a Cinema, Theatre or live venue anymore.

I also pop up a few times on the video of the 90/91 season as a ballboy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    my claim to fame was back in 87. each year before the world snooker championships at the crucible in sheffield, a pro/celebrity tournament is held at the local hallamshire golf club. anyway a few of my mates were club juniors and dragged me along to caddy for the players. i ended up caddying for a very young and spotty steven hendry who was playing against jimmy white. lest to say jimmy was sipping miniture bottles of shorts, whilst hendry was really conpetitive and a very good player. the local tv had filmed a few clips and i was on the evening news stood in the background holding hendry's golf bag. i got a tenner and an autographed Riley bearmat (still got it) for my trouble would have been fine, but then in the evening my dad watched the news and was rather curious as to how i ended up being on telly when i should have been at school...ouch!!