Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In today's Sun...

2»

Comments

• Options
    B

I was told a compltley differnt story then!?!?! And I know at least 4 people who was there??

At the end of the day it dosent take a lot nowadays to kick anything off!

What was it the other month asian guy around the palase area in his motor and gets stabbed to death for nothing!!
  • Options
    I

What is that your eating and sort the size of the plate out.............LOL!!
  • Options
    was a massive lobster!blinding thats why i have the oakleys on!lol!
  • Options
    Did it scream when they put it in the pot?..
  • Options
    hope so!lol! mind you i screamed with joy when they brought it to the table
  • Options
    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Never had lobster....I've had crabs on many occasion....lol
  • Options
    stick to thread please. Start a new one for the Gareme Stuart Lobster Appreciation...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]stick to thread please. Start a new one for the Gareme Stuart Lobster Appreciation...

lol
  • Options
    Stick to the thread or you'll get your legs smacked...;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i love fish
  • Options
    roll on the 9th
  • Options
    I agree with AFKA about Reg's comments leading upto the game.

Charlton really should employ a pr officer, some of the stuff over the past year has been amateur.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]got a lot of respect for the job Reg does, but i think he's made a couple of errors in relation to this. Firstly, the statement that there would 'no doubt be vitreol coming from Jordan in the run up to the game' etc. When it didn't happen, we looked a bit silly.

And secondly, allowing his name to be put against this. Let a ex-Millwall journo have a spat with Jordan by all means, but make sure your name stays out of it.

As an aside, i'm 99% convinced Mr McKenzie and his good lady were in the seats directly behind me that game.

Well said. McKenzie's a talented guy, but has let it got to waste. He's vermin in many people's eyes, and he bangs on like some old embarrassing dad. He's out of time, and in this case, out of order in trying to stir things up. I really think he should feck off out of Charlton and crawl back to Millwall where he belongs.
  • Options
    Here's the opinion of my Palace work mate....

"Thanks to the Chief Executive of Charlton..."
    So that's not going to be a blinkered view of things eh? I assume the guys that did are members of the Dirty Thirty! These guys regurlarly attack rival fans, be it Charlton, Millwall, Watford, whoever. The issues between Palace \ Charlton or Jordan \ Varney \ Dowie doesn't help, and will always be in the background, but to say the violence happened because of Jordan is a crock of shit, and Varney has let himself and Charlton down by saying it. I think Varney and Jordan should both shut the f*** up! The "reporter" also says that rival fans get the go-ahead to fight from the boardroom. This is another load of bollocks. No club, whoever they are, would suggest this. Sounds like he wrote this story in a pub with his mates after one too many Special Brews!
  • Options
    Ivery much doubt the mighty D30 would tackle the Bushwhackers..
  • Options
    i doubt the d30 have ever tackle our boys,i no for a fact that dont.