Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Erotica show....

...at Olympia next week.....anyone going?.....:-)

Comments

• 1905 told me at the weekend that he was planning to pop along and pick up a this seasons Gimp Mask and leather French Maids outfit
  • i have tickets for that
    went last year..
  • Yep I am going next Friday, went last year got really pissed & had a great laugh. Expect more of the same this year.
  • ium going on the saturday this year..
    i was there on the friday last year... thought it was u Ketman i walked past when you were buying that little PVC number for yourself!
  • I Bought all my workmates their Christmas Prezzies from there last year, the looks on some of their other halves faces when the opened them at the Firm Christmas party were a picture..!
  • some of you don't just need to get yourselves a good woman, you need to get any women.

Erotica is over-rated. FACT. True happiness can be found in baking with a loved one.

Nothing more rewarding that sharing some home-made cookies or blueberry muffins together.
  • Nothing more rewarding that sharing some home-made cookies or blueberry muffins together......

especially when you cover them with cream and smear them over your partners body parts before eating them!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]
    especially when you cover them with cream and smear them over your partners body parts before eating them!

Disgusting, what a coarse individual you are. The fruits of kitchen labour and adult bedroom activity should be strongly kept apart. Not only because it is crude, there are also health and safety considerations.

And how the hell do you know what you are eating in the dark ??
  • "And how the hell do you know what you are eating in the dark ?? "

Surely that's all part of the fun!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I tend to go on smell and texture, how about you?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I tend to go on smell and texture, how about you?

your 'humour' should of been extracted at the chopping board process.

I suppose you keep a bread roll by the side of the bed for 'cleaning the plate'
  • God no, you're making me sound like that Uncle Silas bloke from Netaddicks now!
  • I am still trying to get over this statement about Baking being a real happiness thing.

So next time I am on the pull should I try a line like 'How about coming back to mine love & baking a few muffins'
  • If you feel your targeted prey may indulge in some 'risque comments', then i suppose a small quip seeking assistance with the raising of your fruitloaf may suffice. But i would mumble it however for fear of aghastment.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]God no, you're making me sound like that Uncle Silas bloke from Netaddicks now!

He's a dirty old man too... Is that where you get it from?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am still trying to get over this statement about Baking being a real happiness thing.

So next time I am on the pull should I try a line like 'How about coming back to mine love & baking a few muffins'

How about "My oven is has packed in. Could I come back to yours a slide my french stick in to it?"
  • edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am still trying to get over this statement about Baking being a real happiness thing.

Just be careful or she might end up with a bun in the oven....