Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3rd May...

Army v Navy at Twickenham...

Support our armed forces...

Comments

• Options
    have some Ex Army mates that go might tag along with them normally a great day is had
  • Options
    Army & Navy at Eltham.......now that was a superstore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Army & Navy at Eltham.......now that was a superstore.

Remember one at Lewisham and Bromley but not Eltham.
  • Options
    There was an Hinds/Allders in Eltham i don't remember Army and Navy though.
  • Options
    It was a fair while ago, but i'm sure there was an A&N in Eltham, about a 3rd of the way along the high street on the left hand side if you came from New Eltham..

Used to pick my grandma up there where the coaches dropped off.

1978 ish - Jeez i feel old!
  • Options
    You guys kill me...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]It was a fair while ago, but i'm sure there was an A&N in Eltham, about a 3rd of the way along the high street on the left hand side if you came from New Eltham..

Nope...It was Heinz and then became an Allders. No Army and Navy. You're thinking of the Co-Op.
  • Options
    I remember in 1992 when i was on the way to look after this building attached to the Army and Navy store in Victoria street i got a phone call saying not to bother going in just yet as the IRA had blown it up !

always have a look at the building when im up that way, it was called South Side. Lots of damage to that building but little to the Army and Navy shop.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]It was a fair while ago, but i'm sure there was an A&N in Eltham, about a 3rd of the way along the high street on the left hand side if you came from New Eltham..

Nope...It was Heinz and then became an Allders. No Army and Navy. You're thinking of the Co-Op.

Cheers VMcM.

Even my memory is going.. ;-(
  • Options
    Agree to a certain extent if you have nothing to hide whats the problem

But they way you are treated innocent or otherwise leaves something to be desired.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there was one in lewsiham
  • Options
    The one in Bromley is now a budget clothes store.
  • Options
    i used to see the to be in the future missus Rednapp hanging around the one in Lewisham shite she was so hot then
  • Options
    Gump get up there you will have a monsterous session, excellent day out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Army & Navy at Eltham.......now that was a superstore.

Remember one at Lewisham and Bromley but not Eltham.

Lewisham one was really Chiesmans, till House of Fraser took over the group, worked there for my industrial placement many years ago. Police used to use it to watch the locals before invoking the suss laws of the time, now of course its a massive cop shop.