Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This weeks "Would You?"

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Sinead O'Connor...........with shaved head.

Yes I would.

Comments

• Sorry fella thats the last one !you need shooting as you are 100% rabid. Bald or not she -it needs burning !
  • no mate far too thin...for me....and shaven no way...pigtails maybe
  • 2nd on the spin. Its a yes from me.
  • Would rather lick my own bollox
  • Whooaaaaaaaaaaa
  • You could dip her in batter mixture and fry her for 8 minutes, and i'd stil only want to eat the batter....
  • I think I would but I would n't give her my number or email address , reckon she'd be a right botherer
  • Those eyes would do it for me. Deep enough to swim in.
  • My standards have been known to be on the low side in the past but I'll have to say no.

Too thin and shaven's ok but at the other end!
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Sorry fella thats the last one !you need shooting as you are 100% rabid. Bald or not she -it needs burning !

Agreed - its a dog
  • Sponsored links:

• looks like Mutu too blokey for me as well.....
  • Looks like Julian Clary in soft lighting
  • looks like a transexual
  • edited June 2008
    yes but--no but ---yes .We know what Fishnets looks like but what about the IRAlovingSexLessBaldStickInsect in the pic ? burning defo !!!

God gave women handles , they shouldnt look like a bean pole that needs a good lunch !
  • Right on GH, celebrate the curves, and your right Fishnets is a wrongun, what D ever saw in him with his little David Brent goatee is beyond me.

:-)
  • erm she is mental.. much like whatserface Gail Porter, who is nicer in my view but still sadly very mental

http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/587/Gail_Porter_001.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/ARLuck84/16_Gail_Porter.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Right on GH, celebrate the curves, and your right Fishnets is a wrongun, what D ever saw in him with his little David Brent goatee is beyond me.

You should see me dance....
  • last time i saw you, you was asleep on a bench.

And that was BEFORE drinking !
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Looks like Julian Clary in soft lighting

Exactly my thoughts..

Noooooo......!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]last time i saw you, you was asleep on a bench.

And that was BEFORE drinking !

I was enjoying the sunshine.....I noticed you were noncing at all the birds walking by.....no wonder this site crashes all the time....;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Right on GH, celebrate the curves, and your right Fishnets is a wrongun, what D ever saw in him with his little David Brent goatee is beyond me.

You should see me dance....

pmsl
  • no thanks
  • Too skinny and a bit of a bunny boiler to boot...
  • also looks the type would be crap on the iron or at the sink !!
  • I'd mandink her
  • Before I decide.....Does she smoke ?
  • edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Whooaaaaaaaaaaa

got a thing for baldness but no, that pic must be 20 years old.
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]erm she is mental.. much like whatserface Gail Porter, who is nicer in my view but still sadly very mental

Def Gail Poerter, O'connors baldness is a choice, Porters is alopeica,

Poerter with and without hair
  • lol fishnets, i love these threads, always look forward to seeing who you would!! lol
  • I think the Parameters for these Threads in future should be altered slightly. Whenever anyone posts on this Thread their Yes or No answer they should also state at the time if they are under the influence of alcohol when they post as people's standards tend to change after a couple of shandies.

BTW I am sober & I am a No on this one & I would hump the neighbours dog at the moment!