Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top 5 Songs of... Leonard Cohen

The world's greatest living songwriter. Saw him in Dublin and Manchester last month, seeing him in Vienna in September (£160 a ticket eek!) and Brighton in November. Awesome show. NB Anyone who hasn't yet bought a ticket to see him at the O2 in November, hold fire - once two dates at the O2 sell out, he will add one or two dates at the Royal Albert Hall, which is an infinitely better venue to see him than the soulless O2.

1. Stories of the Street
2. First We Take Manhattan
3. Democracy
4. Sisters of Mercy
5. Hallellujah

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea Hotel
    a bunch of lonesome heroes
    Famous blue raincoat
    hey thats no way to say goodbye
    lady midnight

n so many more....
  • Options
    saw him in manchester too, great venue and a great gig, he must have done nearly 3 hours. dont think he'll be doing many more dates after these ones
  • Options
    Wow guys i can only say "lifes a bit*h" u follow CAFC and like Leonard Cohen .

when u aint watching CAFC or listening to LC do u rub salt in ur eyes for fun ?
  • Options
    Dance Me To The End of Love
    Alexandra Leaving
    Everybody Knows
    Love Itself
    Heart With No Companion

His show last week at the O2 was fantastic - I was lucky enough to have excellent seats and though the place might be soulless the sound was first class
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Wow guys i can only say "lifes a bit*h" u follow CAFC and like Leonard Cohen .

Watching Charlton play QPR, Colchester & Preston was just like rubbing salt in your eyes.....

;o)
  • Options
    I think Dylan is the better songwriter but Cohen is great:

Sisters of Mercy
    hallellujah
    Chelsea Hotel
    Suzanne
    Famous Blue Raincoat
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I know this bloke used to have one of his albums on his toilet wall.
  • Options
    Marrianne
    Hallelujah
    Avelanche
    Lover Lover Lover
    Tonight Will Be Fine
  • Options
    just downloaded his greatest hits, perhaps not a good day to be listening?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Wow guys i can only say "lifes a bit*h" u follow CAFC and like Leonard Cohen .

Phew, thought it was just me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jeez not wrong, have switched to Cat Stevens..
  • Options
    LC's greatest song ?

"Closing Time".