Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Quite like these old dad jokes.

Like the streaker who raced through the church until someone caught him by the organ.
  • Options
    I'll have nightmares.
  • Options
    • _MrDick said:

Most people would have difficulty on how to achieve that look. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    • _MrDick said:

Most people would have difficulty on how to achieve that look. 
    Is that Frank Maloney?
  • Options
    You mean Kelly or is it Kerry?
  • Options
    did you hear about the gay magician............??

He disappeared with a poof !!!   :wink:
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    did you hear about the gay magician............??

He disappeared with a poof !!!   :wink:
    I also remember the 70s!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    This is for kids really but I hadn't heard it before and it made me chuckle.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Little old lady.

Little old lady who.

Wow! I didn't know you could yodel.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    This is for kids really but I hadn't heard it before and it made me chuckle.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Little old lady.

Little old lady who.

Wow! I didn't know you could yodel.
    If you're here for yodelling lesson, please form an orderly orderly orderly queue
  • Options
    Or the far queue
  • Options
    LANGUAGE WARNING....

A priest hooks a huge fish. Helping him reel it in, a sailor says "Whoa, look at the size of that fucker!"
    "Hey, mind your language!" says the priest. Embarrassed, the sailor thinks quickly and blurts out "Sorry father, but that's what this fish is called - it's a Fucker fish"

Accepting the explanation, the priest forgives the sailor and takes the fish back to church.

"Look at this huge fucker" says the priest, spotting the bishop. "Language please! This is God's house" replies the bishop. "No, no - that's what this fish is called" says the priest.

"Oh" says the bishop, scratching his chin "I could clean that fucker and we could have it for dinner".
    So the bishop takes the fish, cleans it, and brings it to the mother superior. "Could you cook this fucker for dinner tonight?" he asks her.
     "My, what language!" she exclaims, clearly shocked. "No, sister that's what the fish is called - a fucker" says the bishop. Satisfied with the explanation, the mother superior says "Wonderful, I'll cook that fucker tonight, the Pope is coming for dinner!"
    The fish tastes just great and the Pope asks where they got it. "Well, I caught the fucker!" says the priest. "And I cleaned the fucker!" says the bishop. "And I cooked the fucker!" says the mother superior.
    The Pope stares at them for a minute with a steely glaze, leans back on his chair, takes off his cap, puts his feet up on the table, pours himself a whiskey and says "You know what? You fuckers done well!”
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Liverpool have won the league, the government is paying people not to work....

Somewhere there's a scouser with a genie in a lamp wondering what to do with his last wish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking greyhound For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
    The man sees a very nice looking greyhound sitting there.
    "Do you really talk?" he asks the greyhound.
    "Yes," the greyhound replies.
    After recovering from the shock of hearing the greyhound talk, the man asks, "So, tell me your story."
    The greyhound looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the SAS.
    "In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a greyhound would be eavesdropping.
    "I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years.
    But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
    The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the greyhound.
    "Ten quid," the owner says.
    "£10!!? But this greyhound is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"
    "Because he's a lying bastard. He's never been out of the garden!!.
    I didn’t get so many LOLs when I posted the same joke on this thread. It must be the way you tell ‘em.
    Or no one likes you 🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking greyhound For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
    After recovering from the shock of hearing the greyhound talk, the man asks, "So, tell me your story."
    The greyhound looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the SAS.
    "In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a greyhound would be eavesdropping.
    But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
    The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the greyhound.
    "£10!!? But this greyhound is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"
    I didn’t get so many LOLs when I posted the same joke on this thread. It must be the way you tell ‘em.
    Its how he said the punchline... Tone is everything with a joke
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I was so worried the mechanic would rip me off because I confessed I knew nothing about cars...

Imagine my relief when he said I only needed indicator fluid!
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Just checked. I got 15 LOLs for my version. I think the labrador instead of the greyhound makes it much funnier. You decide.

<Posted in March 2015>

A guy is driving around sees a sign in front of a broken down, shanty-style house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Yep," the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?" The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told MI5. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.

"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten quid," the guy says.

"Ten quid? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap??"

"Because the dog's a damn liar. He never did any of that shit.
  • Options
    I was watching the end of the London Marathon on TV and saw a runner dressed as a chicken and a runner dressed as an egg sprinting up Pall Mall trying to beat each other. Then, there was a power cut. I always wondered who came first.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Just checked. I got 15 LOLs for my version. I think the labrador instead of the greyhound makes it much funnier. You decide.

<Posted in March 2015>

A guy is driving around sees a sign in front of a broken down, shanty-style house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Yep," the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?" The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told MI5. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.

"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten quid," the guy says.

"Ten quid? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap??"

"Because the dog's a damn liar. He never did any of that shit.
    Well telling MI5 is much better than telling the SAS. But I like never leaving the garden over not doing that shit. 
  • Options
    Just got the results from my Navy entrance exams.
    As expected, I got 7 C's.