Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rob Styles..

Should not be allowed to ref again...a complete joke.

Comments

• Options
    What's he done now?
  • Options
    He's made himself look a total cock again
  • Options
    he should have been stopped from refereeing a very very long time ago ................. by far and away the worst ever. Can't believe this bloke keeps getting high profile games, must have the best handshake in the referreing lodge.
  • Options
    come on then what did he do
  • Options
    look at man u's penalty against Bolton. Clearest non penalty all season. Not one MAN U player appealed for it NOT ONE yet styles gave it - basically Ronaldo went in the box Jay Lloyd Samuel tackled ,clearly won the ball, the ball stayed ronaldo went down - not dive just momentum and Stykes whisteled and gave the pen.

Him and Riley should be binned from the PL absolute pony the pair of them. Riley ruins games with his persistent fouls.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    Him and Riley should be binned from the PL absolute pony the pair of them. Riley ruins games with his persistent fouls.

I disagree. If they are banned from pl, they'll be at our games!
  • Options
    Not only that but when they showed a different angle on MOTD, Styles was less than 10 yards away with a clear view of it. Shocking decision.
  • Options
    How this bloke has made a career out of the game is beyond me. Never seems to get the big calls right, always too happy to wave cards around for nothing, and contributes sod all to the enjoyment of any game. Sums the game up in this country that Styles, Riley and Bennett are held in such high regard by the authorities.
  • Options
    Shearer made a good point on MOTD - he said if Styles had come out after the game, got interviewed and said "i cocked up" he would have a lot more respect than running away.

I agree and in a way think it should be made compulsory.
  • Options
    The pen that Wigan won yesterday was also horribly the wrong decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been dropped twice for idiotic penalty decisons. Should be three strikes and you're out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Shearer made a good point on MOTD - he said if Styles had come out after the game, got interviewed and said "i cocked up" he would have a lot more respect than running away.

I agree and in a way think it should be made compulsory.
    I would disagree, a public apology is a bit much for making a mistake. He probably realises his error no need to make him feel worse about it!
  • Options
    It's not an apology - simply trying to explain why he gave the decision, doesn't seem unreasonable.
  • Options
    From the OS:
    [cite]Posted By: Alan Pardew[/cite]It's still bizarre to me that referee's don't come on TV and defend their decisions
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

I disagree. If they are banned from pl, they'll be at our games!

nah demote them to the Conference
  • Options
    Rob styles has since been in contact with Bolton and admitted he make a mistake, will probably now not be taking charge of a premier game next week.

We make a big thing out of the refs messing up but why can't the game be viewed by officials who can then decide if a player should be suspended for diving,1 match ban would probably stop the players cheating.
  • Options
    What makes it worse is that he paused before giving the penalty, it wasn't one of those knee-jerk reactions. I just hope, unlike last year, he doesn't have to serve his sentence in SE7.
  • Options
    He's now apologised for the mistake and Hackett still hasn't demoted him next week. Oh dear
  • Options
    Styles has always been useless. Plymouth at home last season where he was so inept.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Styles has always been useless. Plymouth at home last season where he was so inept.

Absolutely!

He booked six of our players that night for very little yet completely ignored the dreadful tackle from behind which put Todorov out for the best part of a year!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Styles has always been useless. Plymouth at home last season where he was so inept.

Absolutely!

He booked six of our players that night for very little yet completely ignored the dreadful tackle from behind which put Todorov out for the best part of a year!

And cupped his ear when his name was read out in anticipation of the boos. Yes we all came to watch you Rob.