Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Permanent Manager

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
ok, i know parky is the caretaker now. But when do you think the board will announce the permanent position? either hire outside(I hope that will be Alan Curbishley) or make parky the permanent (i hope not). I just need to know the time! my dear board!

Comments

• Options
    Curbs ain't going to come back,give parkie a chance the performance today was a vast improvement on pardew, but for a super keepers performance we would have won by 3 or more
  • Options
    parkies job no other option no money
  • Options
    I think Parky will get it.
  • Options
    I rekon they will announce Parky has the job till end of season.
  • Options
    very good...... if that is the case, i am 120% sure we will play league 1 football next season.
  • Options
    glad to see Millwall (championship next year) will play higer league football than Charlton (league 1 next year) in history.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]very good...... if that is the case, i am 120% sure we will play league 1 football next season.

why?
  • Options
    yung it was ok today give him time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]very good...... if that is the case, i am 120% sure we will play league 1 football next season.

And I'm 120% sure you are wrong
  • Options
    Yung bore off and stop being a prize
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nothing disrespect, but i really think the board suxks and so the fans..... how can all of you think parky is the guy? very disappointed........ Curbs 16 years was a joke in here. he should spent that many years in a team that care!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]nothing disrespect, but i really think the board suxks and so the fans..... how can all of you think parky is the guy? very disappointed........ Curbs 16 years was a joke in here. he should spent that many years in a team that care!

OK soyou are a wind up merchant you created your account an hour ago, so who are you really
  • Options
    ok, if parky stay and he can help charlton stay in this league, i will suicide!
  • Options
    we suck jog on fella

most of us want curbs back it is case of finance we aint got none, do yourself a favour and chill out a bit
  • Options
    that's the reason why i created my account so i can speak up. WAKE UP fans, parky is not the guy!
  • Options
    speak up then

were you there today ??
  • Options
    if we want to stay in this league and get promoted, we need someone that is proving to be capable of. Even it is not the legend I want.

I live in America and support Charlton for over 10 years. It's sad to see a mess in Charlton...........
  • Options
    Yeah. bloody dogs !
  • Options
    i dont want to say anymore, i just want to say parky is not the man. if all of you still believe we are going to stay in this league or get promoted with parky, we will see the result in May (Maybe April)
  • Options
    Yung are u Sam Allardyce or Aidy Boothroyd in disguise?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curbs ?
  • Options
    Agree , Parky is not the man , how many teams where the right hand man has taken over fron the sacked manager been sucessfull.......thinking...........hmmm , still parky did a brilliant job at hull. We NEED a new manager , fresh ideas because there will be even less money in div one next year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]I live in America...
    <snip>
    Ok - thanks for clarifying that. So, in short, what you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp with a crayon, right?
  • Options
    i am curbs.... just face the truth, ok?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]I live in America...[/quote]<snip>
    Ok - thanks for clarifying that. So, in short, what you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp with a crayon, right?[/quote]

I am asian and moved to America 7 years ago. I know football, ok? I am not tradtional american that know nothing about football (soccer in here)
  • Options
    btw, support your little parky to the end (league 1)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]btw, support your little parky to the end (league 1)

As long as he is manager, as long as he is putting in a shift, as long as the palyers are playing for t=him a week, month a year, 16 years he's our frigging manager so support him ... frigging gloom merchants. And yes we may go down, but someof us have been there before and we survived it.
  • Options
    It's gotta be Fishnets!? Oi! Me love you long time...
  • Options
    Someone told me that on TalkShite they said Allardyce had been interviewed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]btw, support your little parky to the end (league 1)
    Who said anything about supporting Parky? Where did I say I 'supported Parky'. I merely said that you know feck all about football. So you're not a yank - big feckin deal. That gives you less of an excuse to demonstrate that you know nothing about football. Living 3000 sodding miles away means that your opinion is utterly worthless anyway.