Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie Price to win 'Im a celebrity'

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
What's the biggest price you can find? I can find 9/1 but want bigger. I fancy an each way punt

Comments

• I bet you do! Seriously, do people actually watch this tripe?
  • She won't win.

She will however do the trial every night.

Jimmy White could be a shout.
  • No idea! I got £25 E/W on John & Edward to win xfactor at 66/1 so i fancy this with a shorter price though. The Twins have to finish top 3 for my payout....
  • It'll be a bloke that wins it. I reckon the fella out of Hollyoaks.

Only 15 year girls, middle aged women and c/a/f/c vote
    ;-)
  • i think Katie Price has been called an each way punt before.
  • And an eachway punt at that.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]It'll be a bloke that wins it. I reckon the fella out of Hollyoaks.

;-)

Kerry Katona won it one year!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]It'll be a bloke that wins it. I reckon the fella out of Hollyoaks.

;-)

Kerry Katona won it one year!

Fair enough, but she was up against Neil Ruddock, John Lydon, Lord Brocket (?) & Peter Andre. Not exactly Boy Band material!
  • Peter Andre was in Katie prices year that she won co-incedentally she then became katie and not Jordan
  • no1 find any better than 9/1 then!?
  • Sponsored links:

• As JT stated earlier she'll get voted to do the trial every night until she gets a pass excluding her for medical reasons.
  • Peter Andre's phone bill will be quite big this month, I expect.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Peter Andre was in Katie prices year that she won co-incedentally she then became katie and not Jordan

Jordan didn't win it.
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]no1 find any better than 9/1 then!?

Blue square, 888 and Betfair all have her at 11/1
  • Glad I'm wrong shows you are more of a loser than me! ;o)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    Blue square, 888 and Betfair all have her at 11/1[/quote]

cheers mate
  • Adam back to his best!
  • prices are below in the link

Oddschecker
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]No idea! I got £25 E/W on John & Edward to win xfactor at 66/1 so i fancy this with a shorter price though. The Twins have to finish top 3 for my payout....

Nice work
  • Is there anything she won't do for money. She does look rough though, too many kids!
  • Sponsored links:

• I personally can't stand these reality tv shows - x factor, big brother, im a celebrity - there all shit! There are better things to watch than this garbage!
  • Joe Bugner has gone in there as one of the birds has given up already.
  • tad unfair on the other 'celebs' with Katie getting all the airtime.
  • She's getting five times as much appearance money aswell!
  • Her top lip is highly annoying.
  • Sabrina is looking nice mind.
  • I'm not really enjoying 'I'm a Jordan get me out of here'. My wife keeps badgering me to vote her for the trials so now intend to do it every night until she cracks.
  • [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]I personally can't stand these reality tv shows - x factor, big brother, im a celebrity - there all shit! There are better things to watch than this garbage!

Each to their own - I mean, X factor rates at nearly 16m most weeks. 16 million! They must be doing something right. And I bet davy, if you put it on and watched ten minutes, you wouldn't be able to turn off till the end ;) Now THAT is the sign of good tele
  • I'm with Davy on this one. Its cringe tv. I hardly watch any chanel other than Sky Sports. Cant believe geezers watch it, even for a glimpse of some Z list celeb in a bikini. Surely thats why you have laptops fellas?
  • Its not everyday you get to see someone getting covered in fish guts and made to eat Crocodile's nuts. I personally dont like X Factor or Pop Idol but the I'm a Celeb challenges are pretty funny. When Robbie Jackson (Dean Gaffney?) did it a few years back it was priceless television.