Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Results 19/12 CL Christmas Classic: 1st Sadiejane $95, 2nd Alexwright $57, 3rd Bedsaddick $38

123457»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Its a shame 1 idiot ruined the game that C/A/F/C kid or David Guy someone earlier said his name. Must have a serious gambling problem to become so angry at a friendly tournament. I was sat next to him at i fort he was the bad player some of his bet sizes. For him saying he is a Millwall fan wouldn't surprise me from the colorful language hope he has woken up this morning embrassed of his action.
  • edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_1993[/cite]Its a shame 1 idiot ruined the game that C/A/F/C kid or David Guy someone earlier said his name. Must have a serious gambling problem to become so angry at a friendly tournament. I was sat next to him at i fort he was the bad player some of his bet sizes. For him saying he is a Millwall fan wouldn't surprise me from the colorful language hope he has woken up this morning embrassed of his action.

I think I'm speaking for the majority - C/A/F/C didn't ruin it at all .I would suspect that most people didn't even realise anything was going on. You always get idiots who think that their opponents should play exactly the same way they do and when they don't and the idiot gets knocked out , they kick off. Poker rooms are full of immature lads calling unpredictable players "Fishes", It's sad and annoying. Glad the moron is banned.
    Looking at his previous post i doubt very much he is a Millwall supporter , just someone who cant handle the sauce.

Thoroughly enjoyable game - bring on they next one!
  • Any thoughts on the next poker match. How about The 16th of Jan ?
  • fixtures permitting, why not?