Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who are you?

I don't know if this is allowed or not but I'll try.

For a while there, we had another site called "your views". We had a very interesting mix of people. Well this is the site to be now but I am wondering what happened to some of the old posters. If they are on this site now, obviously they are using different names. I'm just wondering what names go to what person. I know two already but that is because they emailed me telling me about this site and who they were. Obviously from a recent post, people have worked out that I am Damian Laver. So, if allowed, who is who? Match up the names please.

Comments

• Options
    I am bob
  • Options
    I'm Spartacus
  • Options
    I'm Nick Gray
  • Options
    dennis wise here
  • Options
    I am France and France is me.
    Napoleon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]dennis wise here

There is no way, you are Dennis Wise, he can't reach the keybroad.
  • Options
    I'm Brian, and so's my wife
  • Options
    I'm afraid you won't get serious answers to this post Damian - people enjoy the anonimity on here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I'm Spartacus

No. I'm Spartacus!
  • Options
    Goodday Damian, Tony Slater here, have a great Xmas mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thankyou to the posters who revealed themselves. I suppose it's good to have anonimity, that way you can say what you like eh.
  • Options
    I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kings hill addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I'm Spartacus

No. I'm Spartacus!

No. I`m Spartacus!
  • Options
    And to the Spartacus poster, quite funny you say that, all the voices in my head keep arguing that.....I'm Spartacus, no I'm Spartacus, no I am, will the real Spartacus please stand up, it's me, no it's not..........etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]And to the Spartacus poster, quite funny you say that, all the voices in my head keep arguing that.....I'm Spartacus, no I'm Spartacus, no I am, will the real Spartacus please stand up, it's me, no it's not..........etc

Oh yes it is! (Panto season).
  • Options
    Panto season??? I was doing a take off of Whose Line is it Anyway (the American version not the British). Two scenes where Ryan Styles done an imitation of Carol Channing saying "I'm Spartacus" and Colin Mochrie in another saying "will the real little voices in my head please stand up" etc
  • Options
    Sunce, if you click on someones username you can see their real name unless they requested to wwithold it / seek to change. We only register people now with authentic names / email addresses, and I think most who publicly withhold personal reasons don't do so out of desire for anomility but probably for work reasons
  • Options
    I am a passenger (and I ride and I ride and I ride)
  • Options
    I am what I am
    I am my own special creation
    So come take a look
    Give me the hook or the ovation
    It's my world that I want to have a little pride in
    My world, and it's not a place I have to hide in
    Life's not worth a damn 'til you can say
    "Hey world, I am what I am!"
  • Options
    i am an iams cat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
    Don't let me out of your sight
    I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
    So don't let me have any rights
  • Options
    I'm a little teapot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]I'm a little teapot

NO! I'm a little teapot!
  • Options
    I have already changed. “A man is never the same for long. He is continually changing. He seldom remains the same even for half an hour.” G.I. Gurdjieff.
  • Options
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
  • Options
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    No I am superman only human not sure

"An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."
    -Bill
  • Options
    Bizarre thread #8
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]No I am[strike]superman[/strike][strike]only human[/strike]not sure

"An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."
    -Bill

Creepy is Stephen Fry!
  • Options
    Who who, who who

(Pete Townsend)