Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

La Mia Cara Figlia RIP

2»

Comments

• Words are hardly adequate, so sorry to hear this news, I hope you can find the strength to cope. RIP
  • Terrible news. RIP
  • Unimaginable pain for your family. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. RIP per suo bella figlia.
  • Such sad news. I feel for you and your family. Take care.
  • My deepest sympathy to you and all your family.La vostra figlia e oggi diventata una bellissima angelo.Corraggio.
  • God rest her soul.
    Condolences to you and your family.
  • Jeez...Sad news

My thoughts are with you.

God Bless
  • cannt express in words how i feel for you

god bless look after yourselves and family

sleep well young lady
  • Bless her.
    RIP
  • So sad to hear , my toughts go out to you and your family
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Very, very sad news.
    Condolences to you and your family
  • So sorry to hear this, cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through.
  • Such sad news. Thinking of you and your family.
    RIP
  • can only echo all of the above posts, I simply cannot imagine losing a child.

thoughts are with you and your family.

RIP
  • RIP...all my thoughts and feelings are with you and your family.
  • So sorry to learn of your loss.

R I P
  • Yes, of course. RIP and condolences. :-(
  • Terribly sad news,my thoughts are with you.
  • So, so sorry to hear this news.
  • Former Addick, I'm really sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you're in right now, but it will get easier over time. Take care.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sorry to hear this sad news.
  • God Bless.
    RIP.
  • So sad. Thinking of you and your family.
  • I'm so sorry Former, I lost my Son to Leukaemia at the age of eleven. I promise you that you will carry her with you for the rest of your life with memories that never fade. Forty years later I went last night to see my 15 year old Grandson and his under 19 team win the Kent Schools Cup Final at Sevenoaks. My Son was there with me, death cannot end a loving relationship it can only change it. My thoughts are with you and you family