Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan Dunne Testimonial Match

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
"Tickets prices have been confirmed for Alan Dunne's testimonial match at home to Charlton Athletic on Saturday 30th July (3pm).
Admission will be as follows: Adults £13, Over 60s £8 and U16s £6. Upper tiers will be open for home fans in the Dockers, South and West Stands, with the West Lower also open.
Tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday 17th June"
This is for anyone who is interested in attending, all the information from the Millwall site (the reason why it says home fans).

Comments

• Options
    unless we start getting serious in the transfer market there is absolutely no way i will be attending this - even then its debatable - if it were a league or cup game i would go, no question, but no way i'm going over there for a friendly just to be humiliated. I was lucky enough to be playing myself the day we lost 4 - 0 last year. So glad i missed it.   
  • Options
    Will be going over there for a booze and day out in the sun (hopefully)

Football a mere sideshow, nothing changes from last season then!
  • Options
    unless we start getting serious in the transfer market there is absolutely no way i will be attending this - even then its debatable - if it were a league or cup game i would go, no question, but no way i'm going over there for a friendly just to be humiliated. I was lucky enough to be playing myself the day we lost 4 - 0 last year. So glad i missed it.   
    Shame you weren't playing in our midfield that day BD, we might actually have created a chance or two with you in there!
    ;o)
  • Options
    I know, but we would have lost that defensive screen that has been so integral to our side and may have lost heavily - no, stop it, i will not be drawn into another debate about our midfield.
  • Options
    We have two months to get serious in the transfer market - it's not like like the match is taking place next week.
  • Options
    I know, but we would have lost that defensive screen that has been so integral to our side and may have lost heavily - no, stop it, i will not be drawn into another debate about our midfield.
    Ha ha! That "defensive screen" certainly worked a treat down at the Toolbox that time. Would never have got back to the station without coming under missile fire from up on the platform if that hadn't been there.
  • Options
    No way will I go there for a meaningless game, bad enough when there is something on it.
  • Options

will they keep us behind for 30 mins like the other season ?

• Options

Thought it was a lot longer than 30 minutes
  • Options

It was basically sunday morning, i've got back to home to upminster quicker from southampton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Doubt we'll get held back. Wont be anywhere as near as many fans and the atmosphere wont be like a game with anything riding on it.

Didnt get kept behind after last pre season there.

• Options
    I'll be going, massive over reaction by some
  • Options
    Not going Bro in Laws wedding
  • Options
    I'll be going, massive over reaction by some
    It's millwall mate....dont you remember  leading up to the last league game the valley....you'd have thought it was Gengis Khan and his band of merry men rolling into SE7 reading some of the stuff posted on here! ;-)
  • Options
    Can you buy tickets on the day!
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Try 1 hour!!!!

• Options
    can't see them holding in 500 away fans to be honest.
  • Options
    Much better to hold in the 400 home fans.
  • Options
    Group of us going, as someone mentioned the game itself is a just a part of a very boozy day out.
  • Options
    Much better to hold in the 400 home fans.
    won't be far off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see an Old Kent Road pub crawl in my future. 
  • Options
    I see an Old Kent Road pub crawl in my future. 
    Are there any/many left? Last time I went down there all my old haunts appeared to have disappeared!
  • Options
    This is true. I'll be including the bottom end of Tower Bridge Road (2 pubs there) as well as my local on Pages Walk. 
    2 alright ones by the fire station too, the Lord Nelson and the Thomas Beckett (now a swanky gastro pub, but there will be beer).  
  • Options
    The Surrey Docks 'spoons by Surrey Quays station?
  • Options
    I think that would be a bit too blue for me Nathan... 
    The Old Kent should be ok but Jamaica St upwards is a bit iffy. Especially the Deptford end.    
  • Options
    I can't see it being too bad round there tbh. Other alternitave is to drink in Greenwich then get the 188/199 up to Surrey Quays
  • Options
    I live in Bermondsey, bottom of Old Kent. 
    And it is a bit like that. More than one pub with Millwall flags and colours on display. 
    I'd rather drink in a finer establishment.  
  • Options
    i'll be busy that day, hopefully.
  • Options
    "Tickets prices have been confirmed for Alan Dunne's testimonial match at home to Charlton Athletic on Saturday 30th July (3pm).
    Admission will be as follows: Adults £13, Over 60s £8 and U16s £6. Upper tiers will be open for home fans in the Dockers, South and West Stands, with the West Lower also open.
    This is for anyone who is interested in attending, all the information from the Millwall site (the reason why it says home fans).

who the hell is alan dunne
  • Options

who the hell is alan dunne
    A long serving Millwall defender