Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do we need next season

edited May 2011 in General Charlton

What do Charlton need next season.

I say lets keep Chris Powell for the  whole season with no pressure , And says get rid of one of out center backs.

Bring in one striker one playing in the wing  another center midielder incase of Semado and Racon and another keeper.

what do u guys and ladies think?

Comments

• Options
    It simple . Stability and wins.
  • Options
    New GK,

CB CB.

CM LM

ST (Decent Target Man) Peter Crouch on loan maybe;)
  • Options

crouch on loan lol

i want both our center backs gone simple i lived in morecambe and this team have a good center back in the team called andy parrish

• Options
    I'll tell you what we dont need. Another thread asking what we need next season.
  • Options

Well fans can talk about anytihnk that want to talk about you see.

I think Charlton shouild sign if can , le fondre , andy parrish and one or two conference players

• Options
    A miracle in the shape of £100 million
  • Options
    really what about norwich city or blackpool as a idea valleyman
  • Options

we also dont need another thread whereas 'd_bent25' expresses his love for morcambe players, we get the idea after it being all over ever rumour and general charlton thread.. lets face it .. morecambe survived by a thread in league 2... im sure we dont need that.

• Options

we also dont need another thread whereas 'd_bent25' expresses his love for morcambe players, we get the idea after it being all over ever rumour and general charlton thread.. lets face it .. morecambe survived by a thread in league 2... im sure we dont need that.

Give it five years and we'll be preying for survival in League 2
  • Options
    That's the spirit kha.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think d_Bent25 hasn't seen us play much otherwise he would be suggesting we bring in more than just 3 or 4 players.

i think we need about a dozen new players to get us into the top 6.

• Options
    Chris Powell already said he's not interested in Le Fondre as we have BWP.
  • Options
    Points on the board and no 15 game runs which yield precious little points.
  • Options
    If Powell isn't at all interested in Le Fondre then how does he know Rotherham only want 150,000 for him? Surely he must have asked about him to know that.
  • Options
    d_bent25 , are you Andy Parrish?
  • Options
    If Powell isn't at all interested in Le Fondre then how does he know Rotherham only want 150,000 for him? Surely he must have asked about him to know that.

Agent touting him round.
  • Options
    d_bent25 , are you Andy Parrish?

Was thinking the same!
  • Options
    £150,000? If that's all they want and we still won't pay it then we can't have money. Even as an added extra, he'd be awesome.
  • Options
    We could do with a manager who can get more than 6 wins in 23 league games, hope Powell improves and learns in pre season.
  • Options
    A new TV in Bartrams
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We could do with a manager who can get more than 6 wins in 23 league games, hope Powell improves and learns in pre season.
    I believe he will.
  • Options
    erm no i am not simple
  • Options

Well I am 25 years old lived in Morecambe, and first time ever was watching lower league football in league two, and in that season Morecambe reallt stood out as a good team with a couple of good center backs and full backs.

Yes Morecambe were shit last season but does that mean Andy Parrish is a bad center back if so that means , Darren Bent should off been a shit player when Charlton was relegated.

I think give Powel the whole season with another 3-4 signing and also get some on loan for our wage bill.

Next season think Charlton will come 3rd 

• Options

You may be a 25 years old, but the spelling and grammar is that of a 12 year old.

And I also think the 'I' button is missing on your keyboard.

• Options

You may be a 25 years old, but the spelling and grammar is that of a 12 year old.

And I also think the 'I' button is missing on your keyboard.

It is fortunate that this is a football forum and not a literacy and grammar forum.  And the buttons keep going bust on my keyboard, its a bitch but there you go, some people can work it out. 
  • Options

good 12 year old spelling good laugh laugh laugh not funny , I think that I am a local charlton fan and I know the passion of me supporting charlton never changed even though when I was living in Morecambe for 5 years nearly .

I know my grammer is bad at times but sometimes i read other football fans grammer thinkning what the hell is that person trying to say simple

• Options

'..trying to say simple'.... are you a meerkat?

• Options

I know my grammer is bad at times but sometimes i read other football fans grammer thinkning what the hell is that person trying to say simple

You understand how the rest of us feel then : - )
  • Options

I am wondering league Positions for next season .

1st  Huddlesfield

2nd  Preston

3rd   Sheffield United

4th charlton

5th    mk dons

6th  Colchester/scunthorpe

relegation

bury , tranmere , oldham , yeovil

• Options
    oops not  Bury for relegation  it will be Bournemouth