Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Wright signing for Millwall

Comments

• Options
    he is and always has been a Lions fan .. he'll  find a spot in the third team alongside Rocky Racon
  • Options
    Thought he'd be staunch west ham.
  • Options
    Why? Is there any difference? Your both lovely east end pie and mash, cockle, winkle, proper proper although West Ham are just bigger and more successful at it - Geez.
  • Options

He is a happy Hammer , he confirmed this when interviewed on Charlton Live recently.

Good scoop for Charlton Life because Folev called this on Friday.

• Options

Dan - why what?

• Options
    Why? as in why did you think he'd be West Ham - coz he has family in TOWIE? How is Racon getting on? Do you think you'll stay up?
  • Options

He is a happy Hammer , he confirmed this when interviewed on Charlton Live recently.

that's odd because before he moved to Scunny there was a point when Millwall were interested back then in taking him on .. at that time he said that he and all his kin were Millwall to the bone .. perhaps their loyalties change depending on current circumstance .. anyway, good luck to the young man.
  • Options

Why? as in why did you think he'd be West Ham - coz he has family in TOWIE? How is Racon getting on? Do you think you'll stay up?

Cos he grew up in Tower Hamlets, Chigwell, Loughton etc.

Racon is still recovering from injury.

Yes, by a narrow margin.

• Options
    There you go - same thing, east end clubs although one got kicked over the other side of the river as it wasn't much cop where it was.
  • Options

Pleasure guys.....don't expect any more breaking news though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's from Essex and everyone in Essex supports West ham. Plastics
  • Options
    Lots of Spurs out there as well
  • Options
    He's from Essex and everyone in Essex supports West ham. Plastics
    I've never left Essex, and i support charlton. But all my mates are west ham, and so is basically the rest of Essex.
  • Options
    There you go - same thing, east end clubs although one got kicked over the other side of the river as it wasn't much cop where it was.
    West Ham aren't an East End club. East London yes, but not East End.
  • Options
    All the same to me although i know you north of the river boys get quite upset about that delineation. I believe the river Lea demarcates the east end and east london and is used as a barometer of your pedigree. The up side is that pies are only 99% gristle in the east end but the down side is that you are expected to murder somebody for disrespecting your 'faaaamily'.  
  • Options
    & Wonnie & Wedgie were pwoper nawty geezers who liked a bit of how's yer farfer with with the same side, would you adam & eve it, cor blimey guvnor.
  • Options
    & Wonnie & Wedgie were pwoper nawty geezers who liked a bit of how's yer farfer with with the same side, would you adam & eve it, cor blimey guvnor.
    exactly.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    made in heaven this one  --- a flash twat who bigs himself up and his opinion of himself far out ways his actual ability---truely he has found the right club
  • Options
    Gone on loan to Orient from the Spanners.