Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Silly Things People Say!

Comments

• Options

"It's not you, it's me"

To be perfectly honest, it normally is You.

• Options

I was given a couple of ties for Christmas by, shall we say 'an in-law'.
    Put one of them on for lunch on Boxing Day to be greeted with,

'Didn't you like the other one then'?

Female logic shown in all its glory...pmsl
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I was given a couple of ties for Christmas by, shall we say 'an in-law'.
    Put one of them on for lunch on Boxing Day to be greeted with,

'Didn't you like the other one then'?

Female logic shown in all its glory...pmsl
    Female logic is an oxymoron
  • Options
    Women, cant live with them , cant shoot them...
  • Options
    Robbo that's the best video ever
  • Options

Not too sure what this one said, but the old boy wasn't happy with her public exhibition.

25.media.tumblr.com/bced16f6c9546149210e2e7e37b49e20/tumblr_mkxej6pNwA1rthazvo1_400.gif

What on earth is all that about?

• Options
    Looks like she took a sprinkle that infuriated the old guy...
  • Options

Not too sure what this one said, but the old boy wasn't happy with her public exhibition.

25.media.tumblr.com/bced16f6c9546149210e2e7e37b49e20/tumblr_mkxej6pNwA1rthazvo1_400.gif

What on earth is all that about?

Public nudity and public pissing, but the old boy weren't too keen. Unless he just wanted his shoe brushing....

• Options
    Once was asked for 'One of those George Formby grills'. Also ordered an 'alcoholic hush puppy' in a pub.
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Once was asked for 'One of those George Formby grills'. Also ordered an 'alcoholic hush puppy' in a pub.

Was the alcoholic slush puppy from the Horse And Groom by any chance? Big Pete had em in there for a while
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Gammysnr said:

Was the alcoholic slush puppy from the Horse And Groom by any chance? Big Pete had em in there for a while
    It was a long time ago, but was in a pub in Blackheath from memory. Blueberry flavour as her tongue went blue.
  • Options
    My wife was in the pub the other night and six Russian sailors came in and started beating her with iron bars, my neighbour said to me are you going to help? I said no six of them should be enough.
  • Options
    The wife was ill last week, I said to her don't worry love if your at deaths door I'll pull you through.
  • Options
    Close then @Loco, you and the wife?

; )
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

This is another one
    Her "Do you think.I should dye my hair brunette?"
    Me "Yeah, why not, I think it would look nice."
    Her "So you don't like it blonde then?"

Ffs!

on the way to R and N's wedding we drove past leeds castle and my mrs turned to me

her "bloody hell, we got here quick"
    me "where"
    her "leeds"
    Technically correct as the place Leeds Castle is in is called Leeds.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

; )

I haven't spoken to her in two years, we haven't quarrelled or anything, I just don't like to interrupt her.

The old time jokes are the best :)
  • Options
    Loco said:

BIG_ROB said:

; )

I haven't spoken to her in two years, we haven't quarrelled or anything, I just don't like to interrupt her.

The old time jokes are the best :)
    pmsl nutter
  • Options
    wrong thread Loco - there is a jokes thread if you want to post a few "crackers"
  • Options
    Stig said:

Mother in law playing Trivial Pursuit:

Q. Who was Bobby Charlton's famous footballing brother? A. Bobby Moore.
    Q. Who has won the most Liverpool-Everton derbys? A. Derby.

Similar situation at christmas. Playing family fortunes.

Q. Name a famous Paul
    A. Elton johns swimming pool

*if its on the board I'll give you the money myself
  • Options
    Was round my brothers last night and he stuck on eurovision as they were handing out the points, after a couple of minutes his gf asked why wasn't America there as they would surely win it!! After that classic she asked where abouts lezland is and was it a country in a country.... She's always good for a laugh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    If I posted all my wife's, I'd be on here all day !

In the last 5 mins :-

Me: I'd rather watch The Champions League Final next Saturday, than go to a "party".

Wife: Who's playing, is it Palace ?

Wife: Talking to someone on her mobile, she says "hang on a minute, I'll just get my mobile".

You're on it you daft bint :-)
  • Options
    Doing some DIY this morning minding my own business all going well for a change, when the missus walks in '' everything ok she asks'' just as my drill bit snaps in half!

I've banned her from asking me the Charlton score because you can guarantee that if we are winning 1-0, she asks the question and the oppo score!
  • Options
    She said that she got a flat tyre yesterday, rang the AA and said that " it wasn't too bad as its only flat at the bottom..."

give me strength
  • Options
    I once managed to convince my missus that Johnny Cash was singing the song on the radio about a fella he didn't get on with ........ "Sam Quinten I hate every inch of you".

Made up this whole story about how he wrote the song as his revenge after a bar room brawl ..... "you've cut me and you've scarred me through and through".

"Poor Sam", she said.

• Options
    Whilst watching eurovision

Her "Why don't we just put Justin Bieber or someone like that in we would definitely win"

Me "Justin Bieber is Canadian"

Her "Are Canada in it?"

She also wouldn't believe Georgia is in Europe, she was adamant that it's a state in America and they've got it wrong.
  • Options

Whilst watching eurovision

Her "Why don't we just put Justin Bieber or someone like that in we would definitely win"

Me "Justin Bieber is Canadian"

Her "Are Canada in it?"

She also wouldn't believe Georgia is in Europe, she was adamant that it's a state in America and they've got it wrong.

Think you might owe her an apology.................
    map.jpg 389.2K
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol I am well aware that it is ALSO a US state.
  • Options
    Well, here's one for the little lady then. ;-)
    map2.jpg 617.7K
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I once managed to convince my missus that Johnny Cash was singing the song on the radio about a fella he didn't get on with ........ "Sam Quinten I hate every inch of you".

Made up this whole story about how he wrote the song as his revenge after a bar room brawl ..... "you've cut me and you've scarred me through and through".

"Poor Sam", she said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgja26eNeY

Just for completeness :P
  • Options
    It is the songwriter who needs to be from the country so Bieber could sing for us. Celine Dion represented Switzerland once.