Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

WSSWSS
edited March 10 in General Charlton
The Addicks will have an initial allocation of 4,700 for the last-eight contest, with the option of increasing it to 5,400 if there is sufficient demand.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140225-allocation-details-and-opening-hours-1382456.aspx

Date News:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140225-quarter-final-date-set-1382667.aspx

Comments

• The FA website says 3pm Saturday ;-)
  • Do people think we will sell them all? I dont, i reckon 3k
  • And the cafc website
  • Strange they are holding back only 700 tickets depending on demand. seems a bit pointless as they wouldnt sit 700 sheff u fans with a stand full of charlton.
  • Worth releasing that bit of info. Still don't know when the game is, don't know the price of the tickets and they haven't told us about priority for sales. Sack the board!!
  • It must be because if they dont get sold they will leave it was segregations pace, but even then as long as these were the last 700 to be sold then it wouldnt matter.
  • farce on the part of the FA and/or BT Sport.

people have arrangements to make you collective bellends.
  • Depends how the stands are laid out. If there's a chance of separating fans with a bit of seat covering and allow more Utd fans to buy more tickets then fair enough, the club certainly aren't going to pass that opportunity up. We managed it for the Ipswich play off semi and the Jimmy Seed stand isn't ideal for it.
  • Macronate said:

farce on the part of the FA and/or BT Sport.

people have arrangements to make you collective bellends.

Easy!! May be announced within 5mins for all we know

• I'm getting the feeling that the game is going to be as per the FA website - sat at 3pm.

if so then more reason to try & win it.................semi final place going to a team they've not shown at all during the rounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• But if we get through will they then ignore our semi-final?
  • Im starting to get this strange feeling we can actually win the FA Cup.... bloody hell, I better go to bed...
  • Do people think we will sell them all? I dont, i reckon 3k

Easy
  • edited February 2014
    Confirmed. 12pm, Sunday, 9 March.
  • Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great news for me. couldn't make the Saturday but will be there 100%
  • There isn't a train out of London to Sheffield on that Sunday that arrives before midday!
  • That's not so good...
  • Absolute joke
  • Gutted isnt the word.
  • I can get there but the timing is absurd
  • Sponsored links:

• That's bollox if there is no trains obviously us fans havnt been considerd at all !
  • Free/Subsidised Coaches please CAFC ?? Please! We need as many as possible to make this trip.
  • Coach job.
  • Lay on a special..
  • First train leaving London gets into Sheffield (via 2 stops) at 12:07.
  • nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - what a crap time and I wanted the Saturday. Aaarrrggghh.
  • Saturday night out in Sheffield...
  • From my viewpoint it's great as it means I don't have to go through the hassle of booking the Saturday off work, but clearly rubbish for the vast majority.
  • Free/Subsidised Coaches please CAFC ?? Please! We need as many as possible to make this trip.

Would make sense as they would get back most of the money is ticket sales
  • The worst slot possible :-(