Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    ho ho ho............you think that's funny.

feck off !!!
  • Options
    Ho ho
  • Options
    Promising young player, we could do a lot worse.
  • Options

We can't be expected to compete with the likes of Bournemouth...

• Options
    Gawd so many comedians on this site lol!
  • Options
    Almost as funny a Celtic fans denying that conchita wurst and Georgios Samaras are in fact the same person
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

We can't be expected to compete with the likes of Bournemouth...

Didn't they just announce a 15m loss? And they get crowds of about 10k. Got to stop spending sometime or they'll never pass FFP
  • Options
    Decent player, sort we should be going for
  • Options
    He's a bloody good player. Why are we not in for him? He fits Roland's bill. Young, talented with high resale value.
  • Options
    They want around 3m for him, we won't be spending that sort of money , if Bournemouth want to fail ffp then let them it's silly with their attendences.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess the £3m they've just received for Grabban means they can spend it on players...

Isnt it a case where FFP states you cant spend what you make but you cant live off loans (Even still Bournemouth should be using that £3m to clear some of that bloody stupid debt, hope they dont screw up again and end up in Administration with a hefty deduction once more.. South Coast clubs dont seem to learn)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Can't compete with Bournemouth financially, Wolves looking at him as well apparently.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Gutted. Thought he was quality this season and deserved player of the year.

Oh well. We move on. Wilson who?

you do realise its a different Wilson?
  • Options
    Jesus Christ, a whole summer of this. I can hardly wait..
  • Options

dizzee said:

Gutted. Thought he was quality this season and deserved player of the year.

Oh well. We move on. Wilson who?

you do realise its a different Wilson?
    Move on.
  • Options

Wasn't too arsed about Hamer or Devite going but Wilson? Really pissed off with this one. Wonder how much we got to spend on SL rejects. RD can eff right off. May ring up tomorrow for an ST refund, gutted.

@LargeAddick‌ different Wilson from a different club.
  • Options

Wasn't too arsed about Hamer or Devite going but Wilson? Really pissed off with this one. Wonder how much we got to spend on SL rejects. RD can eff right off. May ring up tomorrow for an ST refund, gutted.

@LargeAddick‌ different Wilson from a different club.
    Whoosh x 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I guess the £3m they've just received for Grabban means they can spend it on players...

Isnt it a case where FFP states you cant spend what you make but you cant live off loans (Even still Bournemouth should be using that £3m to clear some of that bloody stupid debt, hope they dont screw up again and end up in Administration with a hefty deduction once more.. South Coast clubs dont seem to learn)

They might also be budgeting the Lallana sell on fee
  • Options
    Shit is Wilson gone? I have only just recovered from Tom losing Wilson at sea, life is harsh being a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    why would we sell Wilson when he can play/cover left back and left midfield?

£3 million for him is good business though.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

4 million i heard
  • Options

Macronate said:

4 million i heard
    Oh God, it's Jeffersing! Run!
  • Options
    Clubs who overspend on FFP have the most money and consequently the best legal people. So by next season, the overspending clubs will probably be able to nick the best players from clubs sticking to the rules. This is the way modern football works, isn't it?