Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ashley Maynard-Brewer - Interview discussing earlier injury woes (p14)

Comments

• Options
    Bit of a meh move for him perhaps - Suppose he'll be up against Rangers and Celtic though

We must have a loan keeper on the cards to fill his spot surely.
    Harness was on the bench nine times last season...

Hope we dont waste a loan spot on a Goalkeeper who doesnt play, that would just be stupid
  • Options
    Hope it works out and he plays regularly and he does well.

Not convinced we’ll bring a keeper in, we have several young keepers and you can still sign emergency loans.
  • Options
    Seems like a decent move, Scottish PL is a decent level considering he's never played in an EFL match yet

What's his contract situation?
  • Options
    Seems like a decent move, Scottish PL is a decent level considering he's never played in an EFL match yet

What's his contract situation?
    Expires summer 2023
  • Options
    I hadn't realised Malky Mackay was the manager there. Wasn't he at a few games a couple of years ago?
  • Options
    who does Glover play for?
    Australia?
  • Options
    Great move. I'm sure there must be a good indication he will play otherwise he wouldn't have gone there.
    Needs game time if he is going to be our regular keeper in a couple of years. 
  • Options
    Bit of a meh move for him perhaps - Suppose he'll be up against Rangers and Celtic though

Hope we dont waste a loan spot on a Goalkeeper who doesnt play, that would just be stupid
    No one in their right mind would loan you a keeper to sit on the bench either.  Preston were far from happy that Maxwell didn't play for us. 
  • Options
    On the bench today 

Hope its a case of him still settling in rather than him going to sit on their bench as he could have done that here
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

No one in their right mind would loan you a keeper to sit on the bench either.  Preston were far from happy that Maxwell didn't play for us. 
    Remember that Mark Hughes was fuming back in 2011 for us signing Neil Etheridge on loan and not giving him a game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bet Ashley is already looking to get back!! - Even their fans dont understand why they've signed him

• Options
    Amazing how cynical some of our fanbase have become. Some speculating on Twitter that we’ve sent AMB to Ross County to get him off the wage bill. He might not even be on £1k a week. If he doesn’t play I’m sure he’ll be recalled in January.
  • Options
    Seeing as they lost 3-0, he might be playing soon!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Amazing how cynical some of our fanbase have become. Some speculating on Twitter that we’ve sent AMB to Ross County to get him off the wage bill. He might not even be on £1k a week. If he doesn’t play I’m sure he’ll be recalled in January.
    Having to lol! that comment purely for the twitter speculation :D
  • Options
    Maybe NA doesn't think AMB is good or experienced enough to be our No 2 keeper? As otherwise it does seem a bit odd
  • Options
    Maybe if the current Ross County number 1 was POTY last year they are expecting to sell him before window closes and have AMB waiting for when that happens.
  • Options
    Had no idea Malky Mackay was the manager up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Maybe NA doesn't think AMB is good or experienced enough to be our No 2 keeper? As otherwise it does seem a bit odd
    He rates him, he said a few months ago he’d either be our first choice or go on loan.
    He might say positive things, but who knows what he really thinks. I'd be staggered if he really thought that AMB could be our No 1 this season, when one of his first signings was a new keeper
  • Options
    On the bench again for Ross County, shaping up to be a very successful loan spell

• Options
    MattF said:
    On the bench again for Ross County, shaping up to be a very successful loan spell

I prefer the English / Australian spelling.
  • Options
    I hadn't realised our former player Regan Charles-Cook was up there now
  • Options
    On the bench again, Aribo scores, a few more and he might get a game next weekend. 
  • Options
    Unless the keeper is clearly "really good" for the level of the club he's joining, it's probably quite difficult to get a loan where the keeper will arrive as first choice.

I've got no idea how good AMB is, and what level he should be playing at currently. Indeed how he compares with Harness, seeing that he's only a year and a half older.
  • Options
    Unless the keeper is clearly "really good" for the level of the club he's joining, it's probably quite difficult to get a loan where the keeper will arrive as first choice.

I've got no idea how good AMB is, and what level he should be playing at currently. Indeed how he compares with Harness, seeing that he's only a year and a half older.
    Their keeper can't be that good they have let in 4, again. 
  • Options
    Ashley was on the bench yet again this weekend. It really doesn’t make sense to have sent him out on loan just to sit on a cold Scottish bench each matchday 😏