Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adam Chicksen - now at Notts County (p5)

Comments

• edited August 2016
  • I was going to ask if he was of Asian descent before seeing this on Wiki: Chicksen is of English, Zimbabwean and Chinese descent. Hope he does well here.

Very funny thread by the way. :smiley:
  • In the lovey dovey 10 yrs of Charlton life thread I said the puns were my favourite part of this forum.

I have changed my mind.

There's no point brooding over it.

I want to know if this guy runs around like a headless duck.
  • This is a real coop. Hope he doesn't get roasted by the winger.
  • Anyone thinking that's the end of the transfers for this window and that we won't be selling anyone should still be concerned. It's great to add to the squad, but there is still time for this inept regime to cash in on players before the window closes. In other words, don't count your chicksens.
  • Sponsored links:

• ...before the match
  • Will Slade give him free range on the left?
  • edited August 2016
    I think I'll wait to see him play and determine what he's like instead of asking anyone on this thread because you've all proved that you're fooking idiots today.................
  • Clooking? Plooking?
  • The Covered End drummer is really excited by the signing of Chicksen, and has got himself some new drumsticks...
  • Everyone's understandably gallus today
  • edited August 2016
    See. Point proved and I thought better of Leuth. You've let me down son, let me right down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully he keeps his beak shut unlike Roger Johnson!
  • I bet they had a four year deal lined up, but Chicksen had a little look at this forum and changed his mind.

'Uh..there's a lot of chicken puns on there. Like, a lot. Are they always like this? Normally worse you say? Who's Roger Johnson? Wait, did you say gravy? Yeah, better make it one year'.
  • I noticed he's played half a dozen times for recent clubs. Wonder if he gets that far then turns into a turkey. Never really settled anywhere so maybe at 24 he's still to find form and a club he can call home. Welcome Adam let's hope you get a run in the team
  • I hope Chicksen is better than some of the cocks we've signed under RD.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Hopefully he keeps his beak shut unlike Roger Johnson!

That made me LOL
  • Not opening this thread. Not opening this thread. Not opening this thread. Not opening this thread. Not opening this thread.

Ahh crap I did it again....
  • He was interviewed and was asked about his lack of games in recent months. He said 'omeletteing my football do the talking with regards my fitness'.
  • Shame we'll never get to see him line up with Claws Jensen
  • edited August 2016
    I'm looking forward to seeing him sataying down the wing.

No doubt he cassarole at the club.
    I'm glad he's put penne to paper.

I hope he doesn't get poached by another club. Kiev, for example.

I wonder what came first - the Chicksen or the medical eggsamination?
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Hopefully he keeps his beak shut unlike Roger Johnson!

What a cock