Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

1291292293294295297»

Comments

• Decent signing that, amazed that Spearing is only 28. Surprised that he's been without a club since the summer
  • "Charlton Athletic have shown an interest in Leyton Orient striker Macauley Bonne.

Bonne has scored seven goals in the National League for Orient in 16 outings this season, but none in his last eight appearances."

Some terrible click bait site for most likely nothing in it, just like the made up takeover rumours

5' 11" before you ask

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macauley_Bonne
  • edited October 2017
    Probably is just click bait now but if we're going to get a Striker in the January Window I dont care about their previous goals record - So long as we've scouted that person properly and believe they can fit into our system that'll be good enough for me

Tariqe Fosu and Joe Dodoo are perfect examples of that.

Neither had great goal ratios when they joined... It appears only one was scouted properly and look whats happened!!

(Yes I know Fosu isnt actually a Striker either)
  • Moore is out on loan from Ipswich and current top scorer. 6ft 5 so passes the height test. Rotherham are hoping to make the loan permanent in Jan; pehaps we should nip in?
  • Rumour in FB that an 18 Arsenal striker played in the behind closed doors game yesterday.

Not clear is a current or ex-Arsenal player or any clue to a name or more importantly height.

Perhaps this player was Arsenals match winner tonight?
  • Leon Best is here at the game in a charlton training top.

Because he is currently training with us
  • https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2017/november/victor-adeboyejo/

Wonder if this was the Arsenal lad who played on trial for us a few months back
  • ******TRANSFER RUMOUR ALERT******

Charlton, Oxford United and Hearts are keen to sign Woking's 24-year-old defender Nathan Ralph. (Sun)
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure we should be running a takeover thread and a transfer rumours thread at the same time. Seems the sort of thing that could risk tearing a hole in the space time continuum or something.

Like when someone Google's Google.
  • Not sure we should be running a takeover thread and a transfer rumours thread at the same time. Seems the sort of thing that could risk tearing a hole in the space time continuum or something.

They better hurry up and get this takeover done and dusted by the end of this month then.

They better hurry up and get this takeover done and dusted by the end of this month then.
    If the takeover saga isn't finished one way or another we won't be needing a transfer rumours thread. Can't see any significant ins or outs happening while negotiations are still on going. If Roland sells there will be ins and minimal outs. If he doesn't there will be outs and minimal ins.
  • Would be happy if Lewington joined us until the end of the season as cover .

Vetern full backs have a good impact on us in the third tier .After all Harry Cripps assisted the 74/75 team over the line and Terry Nayylor did a similar job in 80/81 .
  • Nick Pope linked with Liverpool.

I am assuming as KM negotiated the transfer that we won't have a sell on clause... :(

I am assuming as KM negotiated the transfer that we won't have a sell on clause... :(
    Apparently we do have a sell on clause. I understand he has signed a new contract and that they are trying to shift Tom Heaton.
  • Richard J said:

Nick Pope linked with Liverpool.

Apparently we do have a sell on clause. I understand he has signed a new contract and that they are trying to shift Tom Heaton.
    It’s probably 3 pairs of Slazenger jogging bottoms and a sports direct water bottle.
  • DASILVA TO DERBY?

Frank Lampard is keen to land Chelsea defender Jay Dasilva as part of his plans at Derby County, according to the Daily Mirror.

Lampard and his assistant Jody Morris reportedly watched the 20-year-old left wing-back in action during the England Under-21 team's victory over Mexico last Saturday but the new Derby manager could face competition from at least two Premier League clubs and a handful of Championship sides for his signature.

Sky Sports.