Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    If only we had a player like Lyle Taylor. We might have even got a shot on target in the 90 minutes yesterday. 
  • Options
    His hair has got longer, looks more like Sideshow Bob than ever
  • Options
    The reason Lyle Taylor will have a better season is so obvious ???

He needs a crowd to boo or cheer him.
    To be Lyle Taylor baby or crowd giving him stick. 
    Forest get Cafc in League cup or FA cup 3rd round( your having a Giraffe Sam) it will be the latter.
  • Options
    We have to get through two rounds to get to the third round, bit of a tall order judging by our recent cup exploits.
  • Options
    Well we may no longer love him but Lee obviously still does.

Mind you it is Nixon!

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-firm-up-move-21257522
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Starts up front today.

Stats so far: 

Then subbed off at the 70th minute. 
  • Options
    Hughton is in trouble there.
  • Options
    Sometimes, your level is just your level!
  • Options
    Big school is tough ay Lyle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Already being said that Houghton has been sacked this evening. 
  • Options

• Options
    Hard to perform in a failing team. He's definitely Championship standard.
  • Options
    Big school is tough ay Lyle.
    Yep, he’ll be back in kindergarden (league one) before he knows it.
  • Options
    Agree though he’s better in a front two, I believe Forest have mainly used him as a lone striker.
  • Options
    Taking the piss out of Lyle for finding his level in the Championship after we've just come off a home loss to Cheltenham in League One I'm sure won't hurt him too badly really 
    Schadenfreude isn't about balance...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forest fans booed him last night and the comments about him on social media not good … 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Agree though he’s better in a front two, I believe Forest have mainly used him as a lone striker.
    I watched the Forest Cardiff game on Sunday and was surprised how shit he looked. Strolled around, barely broke sweat, moaned at the ref a lot. A shadow of the player I remember. Played up front with Grabban for the 1st time I think they said which is crazy if you think about it. If you had those two in the squad surely you play them both? 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    He played alongside Grabban last night (4411 according to the BBC)
  • Options
    On a separate note, Chris Hughton would be such a good fit for our club imo, not that he’d ever drop to L1. I know he’s struggled at forest but I think he’s a really good manager.
    Gone 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    He played alongside Grabban last night (4411 according to the BBC)

I saw that and it looks strange when you see it written down with Taylor behind Grabban.
    To get the best out of both Grabban and Taylor you need to replicate the movement of Taylor and Grant where when Lyle attacked down the right Grant went  Central and when Karlan was showing his pace down the left, Taylor was central.

4-4-1 is normally when you are out of possession and a fluid 4-4-2 in an attacking mode. Forest are so poor at the moment.
    Lyle is richer but his career hasn't progressed since leaving cafc; Other than he is a Championship player.