Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    EastStand said:
    I'd love a black kit - for those of us who wear bras a white kit can be problematic. Plus hides cider and black stains better :joy:
    Surely you just wear a nude coloured bra under a white top rather than a white bra ?
    Maybe if I was 60.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    shine166 said:
    Anyone know when the toddler kits are out ? Need to introduce this chap to a life time of let down 

I did that with mine as an infant...as in the kit.

She loves seeing us ever since as she sees the kit and doesn't realise how bad we are yet!

What is that on the fellas head though...
    That is a beautiful picture mate.

On a lighter note, are you a Talosian under that hat?  ;)
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/603/talosiannn.jpg
  • Options
    Huski Chocolate..? snigger
    that's slang for dog faeces innit?
  • Options
    Are we ever going to reveal the away kit?
  • Options
    jac52 said:
    Are we ever going to reveal the away kit?
    Don't know about you, but with all this excitement with the phased release of the kits, I don't even care what the 2nd kit looks like. Take my £45 already.....
  • Options
    Am I right in saying that the last time we had pinstripes we got promoted to the top division? The away kit was blue that year I think.
  • Options
    Am I right in saying that the last time we had pinstripes we got promoted to the top division? The away kit was blue that year I think.
    It was the yellow v-neck Mesh top.
  • Options
    No think away was white with red pinstripes 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    I think the emphasis of the point was the last time we had pinstripes, not the last time we got promoted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was the yellow v-neck Mesh top.
    Last time we had pinstripes - not last time we got promoted. 
  • Options
    a couple of near eye watering shirt sponsorship deals
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49110767
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Like the third kit but not the black and white badge

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Oooh I like that... 

I don't think Albie is going out on loan... Why use the nervous looking fella in a kit reveal it's usually first teamers?
  • Options
    Love it 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree about the badge.

Sponsor could have easily been moved down slightly so the green line could have gone between the main text and the sub text rather than straight through the sub text.
  • Options
    Utterly meh.  I’ve seen a lot worse but it doesn’t excite me. Pretty lukewarm all round on the kits this year. 
  • Options
    Not Hummels best year, why are we doing pinstripes? 
  • Options
    I'm definitely with those that love this top. Like others though, I'm not a fan of the prices!
  • Options
    Really like the away kit. Has nods to some of the 90's away kits
  • Options
    That don’t look green to me looks light blue. Horrible worse kit Hummel have done for us. 
  • Options
    Awful that. 
  • Options
    I like that
  • Options
    lovely