Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Heard a rumour that the commercial manager had a shirt sponsorship lined up but S*u*h*ll and A*I* said "no, we can get a better deal" but of course they couldn't get anything just like they go no new funding in.  Original deal was by then long gone.

They also wanted to dump Hummel but slowly realised they'd have to buy out the rest of the deal.
    Hummel kits are decent. 

Dumb C***s

Hummel and Macron the best kits we've had in recent years. Whatever happened to Quaser?
  • Did Mouthall do anything right other than fob off successfully for a few months?
  • Did Mouthall do anything right other than fob off successfully for a few months?

He fixed part of the car park......
  • For what it's worth I think the Hummel kits have been great
    Wasn't too keen on this one myself, other than that very good. 

• Talal said:
    For what it's worth I think the Hummel kits have been great
    Wasn't too keen on this one myself, other than that very good. 

If the stripes had been horizontal it'd have been perfect. Also not a fan of badges in the middle, prefer them on the left chest. 
  • Sponsored links:

• DA9DA9
    edited July 2020
    New Rangers home kit, Castore (never heard of them) are their new merchandise/shop partners as well now they’ve got out of the Ashley sports direct deal.
  • That looks a great kit
  • Yeah looks decent to be fair. Quite a few sponsors seem to be adding tag lines making them even uglier, though at least this tries to promote a good message. 
  • DA9 said:
    New Rangers home kit, Castore (never heard of them) are their new merchandise/shop partners as well now they’ve got out of the Ashley sports direct deal.
    Yes and no, the new kit is going to be exclusively available in Sports Direct.
  • buckshee said:
    DA9 said:
    Heard they are not selling new ones, just seconds.
  • Castore is that a shortened version of C&A Store?

• Looks like the diagonal stripes are a bit of a theme this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• It means it's their standard gold shirt with a custom front panel.
  • DA9DA9
    edited July 2020
    buckshee said:
    DA9 said:
    Yes and no, the new kit is going to be exclusively available in Sports Direct

Strange if true, after all the legal wrangling, before, rangers got 0% or very little from any shirt sold, Castore will be doing their megastore at Ibrox and other rangers shops around Glasgow etc 
  • The Everton shirt has become their fastest selling shirt on pre-orders.
  • DA9 said:
    buckshee said:
    DA9 said:
    Strange if true, after all the legal wrangling, before rangers got 0% or very little from any shirt sold, Castore will be doing their megastore at Ibrox and other rangers shops around Glasgow etc 
    Don’t think it is true. Castors have opened/ are opening shops in major British cities, the shirt will be available in these in addition to Rangers shops (May be available elsewhere as well)
  • Is there any club that Hummel aren’t making a kit for next season? Oldham the latest: 

• Nice shirt the Oldham one 
  • Looks a bit of a France kit
  • Looks a bit of a France kit
    Sacre bleu
  • The Everton shirt has become their fastest selling shirt on pre-orders.
    If our shirt was a red version of that I might have to get my first shirt for 20 odd years.