Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonny Williams - now at Gillingham (p47)

Comments

• Great signing , a good Championship standard player with a desire to play for Bowyer and Charlton regard less of the money . 
  • We really need to get behind him. Sing his name like Lyall because Jonny grows as a player when he feels the love. To have player sign for us and take such a massive drop in wages is so unusual in the modern game. It's all the more reason to show him how much we appreciate him. # GET THE BANDBACK TOGETHER!  Buelik and Cullen next.
  • Richard J said:
    It takes a certain sort of character to become a legend at two rival clubs.

Both Mark Bright and John Salako were good players for us but never quite felt like ours because of the Nigel links. It feels different with Jonny . 
    Not sure I would consider Williams a Palace legend though. Popular with the fans yes, but a bit part player really
  • Richard J said:
    It takes a certain sort of character to become a legend at two rival clubs.

Both Mark Bright and John Salako were good players for us but never quite felt like ours because of the Nigel links. It feels different with Jonny . 
    Not sure I would consider Williams a Palace legend though. Popular with the fans yes, but a bit part player really
    A major part of their playoff winning team  
  • Blinding news, you can’t not be happy with this.
  • Does anyone know how to grab Instagram story posts? The "Where are you going with that pen?" one from the club is brilliant. 
  • We'll desperately need players who carry a threat this season. Signings like this give us a fighting chance. 
  • Very happy, got us promoted with his cameo at Wembley. Stay fit and we have a cracker on our hand..
  • SDAddick said:
    Does anyone know how to grab Instagram story posts? The "Where are you going with that pen?" one from the club is brilliant. 
    Just started following him on Instagram. I hadn't realised he was so ripped!
  • Sponsored links:

• BR3red said:
    Bit off topic but still on same thread...

This advert..........?????? 🤣

Must be me ......!
    Wtf? I can't stop looking 😀. 
  • BR3red said:

Must be me ......!
    I know & see what you are saying.😂

It's like one of those magic pictures, where you look hard enough & see something else.

However, in this case, I can't see anything other than 1 girl, 1 cup. 😝

(Sorry! To add - Fabulous news about Jonny!)🤸‍♂️
  • BR3red said:

Must be me ......!
    Wtf? I can't stop looking 😀. 
    🤣 Well what do you make of it??? 🤣
  • BR3red said:

Must be me ......!
    So which one of @robroy or @SDAddick is the arse  :D
  • Roland in!
    cement boots
  • Ads are based on browsing history so I don’t know what you’ve been looking at online sir... ;-)
  • Well funny you should mention...

I keep getting Arsenal season ticket adverts pop up !!

So I know it def is not me !

Btw - what a waste of marketing money following me around with Arsenal tickets??

Anyway, well off topic now.

Brilliant news Jonny!!
  • Hopefully keeps injury free - good deal for both parties.
  • BR3red said:
    Well funny you should mention...

I keep getting Arsenal season ticket adverts pop up !!

So I know it def is not me !

Btw - what a waste of marketing money following me around with Arsenal tickets??

Anyway, well off topic now.

fansBrilliant news Jonny!!
    Been getting them too - odd targeted adverts, unless they just target football fans no matter their team
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Just the best news, joins some other great Jonny’s at CAFC
    Fortune, Jackson, Humphrey, Shelvey, Johansson 
  • Got the Arsenal season tickets and the one above. There would seem to be an obvious connection (fnaa fnaa to quote Viz) but not sure whose search history it is based on! A bit perturbing in any case.
  • edited July 2019
    barstool said:
    Just the best news, joins some other great Jonny’s at CAFC
    Fortune, Jackson, Humphrey, Shelvey, Johansson 
    You’ve missed a pretty significant one off there who plays the same as Williams 
  • Robinson.
  • Good signing. He just needs to keep fit and get some goals!
  • edited July 2019
    Looked so good in the final. Great to have another of that team signed for next season. That’s six isn’t it, and five of the bench?
  • Robinson.
    Karl oh yes 
  • Great player, I think he will get injured though as he terrifies players when running at them or away from them so they kick him. How many times was he fouled last season? It's the same with any player that can run with the ball at championship/league 1 level. How many times did Lookman get flattened just because players didn't know what to do with him.