Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Look back at Barnsley inc Lee Bowyer interview

edited August 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the 2-2 draw with Barnsley. We'll hear the commentary highlights of the game and also all of Lee Bowyer's post-match interview. We'd love to know what you made of the game plus anything else about the club at the moment - get involved below. We'll also look ahead to Wednesday's home game with Nottingham Forest 

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    Watched the game on valley gold stream - audio was a bit out and ahead of the game which I hope will be fixed.

Other than that, the lads out there battled hard all game, Darren Pratley was as solid as ever sitting in front of the back 4 and a real under appreciated asset. Roll on Wednesday, will be a tough night!! 
  • Options
    Watched the game on valley gold stream - audio was a bit out and ahead of the game which I hope will be fixed.

Other than that, the lads out there battled hard all game, Darren Pratley was as solid as ever sitting in front of the back 4 and a real under appreciated asset. Roll on Wednesday, will be a tough night!! 
    How the feck can the audio be ahead of the game ? 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Good evening guys,

Great to get a point, result is an improvement on last season, pleased that this one is out of the way early doors, rather than the depths of winter.

Certainly not tired yet of hearing ‘We’ve done it Tel’  reckon you’d shift a few T shirts with that printed on the front!

Really pleased we’ve finally signed Oztumer, here’s hoping we have some good news re Hemed  this week, roll on Forest on Wednesday evening, should be a storming game, COYR!!!! 

• Options

How the feck can the audio be ahead of the game ? 
    There seemed to be a delay in the video, young @LouisMend was screaming goal before the ball had crossed the line. 😉
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

I don't have anything interesting to say. I just want to be part of the show. Actually, I did see a cat fall off a fence once. That was quite interesting. The cat fell onto it's feet. Cats can do that. Unless they have no legs. But then you have to wonder how a cat with no legs would get onto the fence in the first place... Something to ponder.
  • Options
    Hello 

Lee Bowyer has, without question, been absolutely brilliant in the weeks since the play-off win.  He has not put a foot wrong.  But there was one thing that I was slightly disappointed about, which was a BBC interview this week, in which he was asked about how he will feel going back to Leeds.  He said he was looking forward to a result that would see Leeds promoted and Charlton retain their place in the Championship.  

Shouldn't his public ambition be far higher than that?  I don't suggest that he should be claiming that winning the league is the target this season, but shouldn't he be display more confidence and make it clear we have an ambition to push on, as opposed to hoping we scrape avoiding relegation in the last game of the season?
  • Options
    Leeds are poo poo
  • Options
    Lockyer getting a bit of stick from some, I think he has been a solid player for us
  • Options
    not liking the fact that LB only has a 1year contract,it needs extending or someone will come in for him
  • Options
    not liking the fact that LB only has a 1year contract,it needs extending or someone will come in for him
    They will come in for him anyway............though I get what you’re driving at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Lockyer getting a bit of stick from some, I think he has been a solid player for us
    No way, he deserves the stick, he should walk straight into a new defence, play a level higher than what he has been, at a club favourites for relegation and set the fucking world alight from the off.