Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adam Matthews - (not yet signed for 20/21)

Comments

• But we can pick up the pieces, melt them and form another glass.
  • A fine player who will not be short of suitors at Championship level.
  • iaitch said:
    But we can pick up the pieces, melt them and form another glass.
    We can fashion a couple of beautiful and magical lenses utilising the convex one to look into the past and pinpoint the plight of small clubs throughout the land, whilst somehow championing the plight of the poor and disposesed.

The concave lens can be used to look into the future which would share a fair and just world where Sheff Wednesday are relegated two divisions, Derby County one and we can be seen striding toward our rightful place as a mid table championship team.

The caveat is as that they are magical lenses they can see multiple futures.
  • He exceeded expectations. Gutted that he is leaving 

Thought he improved as the season progressed.

Good luck Adam. 
  • edited November 2021
    good footballer and pro not like the other 2 c***s hope thay rot somewhere shit
  • Improved as the season progressed . Great assist for my goal of the season  ( Doughty v Wigan ) . Will miss him unlike the two fuckers who fucked off when we needed them most .
  • Surely we can now get Matthews back in the fold - still a free agent as far as I am aware
  • I'd be shocked if he's not one announced today!!
  • I'd be shocked if he's not one announced today!!

That would be quite lovely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen Rich Cawley on twatter 21 hours ago saying Matthews is tee’d up to re-sign 😊
  • Well we normally announce them on the hour....... 
  • 50 minutes left for any new signings to make the squad tomorrow.
  • 50 minutes left for any new signings to make the squad tomorrow.

They have got to be confirmed to the EFL by midday - it can be announced at any time after then.
  • Signed but announcement later is OK.
  • Crusty54 said:
    Signed but announcement later is OK.

You snooze, you lose!
  • 'Signed' in the thread is a tad misleading.
  • mendonca said:
    'Signed' in the thread is a tad misleading.
    Not for long I hope. Yesterday Cawley said we had four lined up including Matthews.
  • mendonca said:
    The ‘signed’ part of the thread title dates from his original signing last year
  • Sponsored links:

• I would actually be amazed if "signed" wasn't technically correct. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I would actually be amazed if "signed" wasn't technically correct. 
    Agreed, the amount of content that got put on twitter for Famewo, that wont take five minutes to put together!!
  • mendonca said:
    The ‘signed’ part of the thread title dates from his original signing last year
    I did gather that, but if we are not starting new posts for the same topic/player, a wee bit of housekeeping always works nicely.

• Oi, sort that thread title out, misleading!

Nearly forgot my Ps and Qs. Please.  :smile:

• Come on Bows! Get him signed up!
  • For an imminent deal, surprised it did not go through on Saturday? He must be weighing up another offer. We would be lucky to get him in L1 at the wages being offered imo.
  • edited September 2020
    A fit Adam Matthews after a pre season is a Championship player. 
    Would be fantastic if he signs but we need to wait for confirmation because he must've some better options ?