Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Davison - Sold to Wimbledon (pg 13)

Comments

• Options
    Was hoping he would get a league 2 gig.
    Does well over the next few months and a league 2 loan could beckon
  • Options
    Is that allowed to happen? - He's played in two EFL Trophy games for us this season so Woking would be his second club

Cant remember if Non-League (or even EFL Trophy) games count in that rule
  • Options
    Is that allowed to happen? - He's played in two EFL Trophy games for us this season so Woking would be his second club

Can play for 3 can't you?
  • Options
    Starts today V Aldershot
  • Options

Can play for 3 can't you?
    When I wrote my post I had a feeling the rule had changed... Couldnt be confident of it being the case though
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Isn't Ben Dempsey back on loan at Woking ?

That's the pair of them there, then.

Yes. Just a mile down the road from me, at least until I move in 10 days time.
  • Options
    We might need him back at this rate.

I'm revising my 'Bogle will get a hatful'  to a thimble full.
    So 2 maybe 3 and at least one of those will be off his backside.
  • Options
    Attacking sub worked!! 😂
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Attacking sub worked!! 😂
    Wrong thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What level are Working and how does that compare to Enfield where he was previously
  • Options
    What level are Working and how does that compare to Enfield where he was previously
    Woking are in the national League, fifth tier, basically the conference. 

Enfield play in the Isthmian league. I'm not even sure what tier that is. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:

The Isthmian Premier is part of the 7th tier, it feeds into the National League South
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Chunes said:

The Isthmian Premier is part of the 7th tier, it feeds into the National League South
    Also the highest level where spectators are allowed in...
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    That’s good to hear. Hope he stays on loan somewhere for the season. Really learn his trade, rather than bring him back to sit on the bench or in the squad. 
  • Options
    Say he's scored 10 by Christmas and none of our current forward are scoring, would we bring him back then? 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Say he's scored 10 by Christmas and none of our current forward are scoring, would we bring him back then? 
    His loan is only until January so he'll be back anyway
  • Options
    Imagine a league club will come sniffing if he’s in double figures by the New Year. Keep up the good work lad. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:
    Nope. 

If we had an injury and couldn't bring in another player in January, then I would be tempted. Otherwise I would keep him there where he is hopefully developing well. 

• Options
    Delighted to hear this. 
  • Options
    Pleased to see him doing well.
  • Options
    I know it's the conference, but if he keeps this up that will be pretty impressive.
  • Options
    Keep scoring bucketloads in the lower leagues and it will replicate the reason we bought Bonne! 
  • Options
    Davison and Lapslie are doing as best as we and they could hope for. If and when they come back they will be better for the experience as confidence breeds confidence and it's very difficult to gain that when you're a fringe player.
  • Options
    Harsh on Woking but would be tempted to loan him to a league two club, or even league one struggler, in January and send Wassim or Ghandour to Working instead.
    That sounds a bit like Chelsea to me!